[Official] Hearthstone

I figured I'd share the deck because of how badly that Pally got beat, and I'll give you a recap of the early game:

So I was first to play. My hand had an Acidic Swamp Ooze, Shattered Sun Cleric, and Shadow Word: Pain. This is about as good as you could ask for.

We both played nothing on Turn 1.

The only minion I could play on Turn 2 was the Ooze. It sucked because Paladins will usually run at least a Truesilver Champ, but it's better to play for board control, so I had to play it.

Paladin's Turn 2 - he coins out:
567.png

Turn 3
-I played my Shattered Sun Cleric and buffed the Ooze.
-He plays a Harvest Golem, which I went on to SW:p on Turn 4...

The Paladin pretty much could not have asked for a better opening. A turn 2 SoJ that most likely could not be countered should have won him the game right there. But my minions went on to trade favorably even with all of his having +1/+1 for the next 2-3 turns. He also used a Truesilver Champ by Turn 5 or 6, but it didn't matter. I had too much board control, and he had spent nearly all of his cards in an attempt to control the board while he had his SoJ.

fuck i hate mindcontrol... they need to make that shit counterable with silence... everything else is, why not mc

I've apparently gone infinite in Arena. Since I've been using those links i posted earlier to pick my arena decks, I've averaged 8 wins per arena for the past 9 arenas. Up to 1600 gold.

I really want to craft Avenging Wrath for my Paladin, but I'm nearing 1400 dust which is just outside legendary craft range.

I'm still shit in the Arena despite those guides hastie. I'm still hovering around 4.75 win average. I feel like 60% of my opponents are Mage. While I don't mean to say that I lose because everyone else picks the 'OP class'; I'm having a difficult time playing around all of their removal. Went up against a Mage in the Arena who had Rag and Sylvanas on the board by turn 9.... The only answer to that is to walk away from the computer during your turn and go take a shit.

Edit:
Just went 9-3. Got a booster, 155 gold, and 2 cards that I can't even wipe my ass with. That's the worst thing I've ever seen. 9 wins ought to give me ~300 gold.

Last edited:
Encountered the first bug that has actually affected something during a game today. I was playing Priest, and I had a Cleric on the board, healed a minion and drew a card. The card I drew was Power Word: Shield. As the animation put it in my hand, it went behind my Power Word: Pain, and I couldn't see, click or mouse over the Shield.

I don't remember if I was able to see it again after I drew my next card or played my next card, but either way, I was able to see and interact with it eventually. Here's the problem. A turn or two later, I threw out a Sen'jin Shieldmasta and then clicked on Power Word: Shield and targeted him. I then watched in horror as he crumbled into dust. Even though I clicked on the Shield, and it looked as though I was using that card, it used the Pain on him. Luckily, I was already so far ahead that it didn't cost me the game.

All the other bugs I've encountered have just been cosmetic. This one made my jaw drop.

ya i had that bug a few times... you have to hover your mouse around that area till you see the right thing highlight (zoom in) then draw that.

a more serious bug:
a friend of mine broke his arena by leaving the game during the reward handout. so always collect your rewards!

I've heard the 'card behind a card' bug can happen if you have tabbed back and forth to the game. Not sure if there's any legitimacy to that... it seems random.

card behind a card seems random, you can sometimes get the other card out if you click in just the right spot. another one that is really bad is that sometimes your characters are in a different order than you see client side, so if you play a defender of argus or flametongue totem, it ends up buffing either the wrong mobs or only one of the ones you wwanted to. Atreides, you may want to watch some casters play a bit. Hafu and Trump on twitch.com are both really good at arena and normally explain their plays. Oh and here is a constructed game that turned out pretty epic:

Try not to mouse over cards as they are being pulled from your deck. This is how that card behind card error occurs. I've forfeited games because of it :(

I DECLAAARRREE

sham and lock = funnest doods
rogue = also fun dood
priest and mage = faggiest doods
pali = k this guy faggy too
druid = weakest and boringest dood

h157A4DA0

Last edited:
I enjoy playing Paladin and Rogue the most I think.

I have a version of Kripp's Giant Pally deck...too much fun to get blasted down to low HP, drop many giants and heal. Yolo Avenging Wrath never gets old either.

holyfuk im 5/0 arena so far... omgomg

one guy basically killed himself in 1 turn lol
i had flametonge totem, some minion, raging worg dood... he cast some secret that do 2aoe if attacked... putting totem+worg next to each other.... gg next turn :D

Back