A story about Vanster...

Back in 1999-2000, I made many friends on a team called Blacklance. This team was well known for having many kind, friendly, and sportsmanlike people in it. I got along with most of them very well, as I get along with most Tribers still today.

Oddly enough, they spoke very highly of "Pagy", so it must have been long before he became a giant raging douchebag.

Not long after befriending Blacklance, a few of them warned me about a player named "Vanster". They told me to be very careful with him because he drove to one of their houses or something and did some serious real life stalker type shit. I don't remember exactly what they told me, but I remember being shocked about it, because I was 16 or 17 years old, and still very innocent. The people telling me this were very reliable, good friends, and had no reason to lie. Ever since then, the dude made me very uncomfortable.

Unfortunately for me, I was like his favorite Tribes player in the world. The dude would always say "Hi TPK" "Watcha doing today TPK?" like Chester & Spike and would try so hard to be my friend that it was incredibly awkward. My Tribal fame and skill attracted him to me like a moth to the flame that he wanted to be a part of. He pretended to be my best buddy in every server we met in, and the dude left a trail of kisses upon my buttcheeks wherever I went.

In the other thread, you can see to him refer to me as a very "nice" and "quiet" person, and there is a reason for that. I was "nice" to him because I'm genuinely a nice d00d, and "quiet" around him because the guy creeped me out and I didn't want him driving to my house for any reason. While I was very polite to him, I was uncomfortable every moment of seeing his name in server though he never knew. I did my absolute best to show him all my courtesy and I showed him the same courtesy last week when I extended him an offering of peace, which he rejected by slandering me and attempting to convince people that I "do drugs", which was a truly sad thing to see considering our long history and Tribal brother status.

I am 100% sober and drug free, so now Vanster is an established liar.

I was always incredibly kind to Vanster, so I have no idea what caused him to go to the darkside and take up arms against me by spreading lies, deceptions, and slandering my good name. I think it must be very important for him to pretend to be some kind of bigshot internet tough guy that he's totally not and he thought TPK meat was flavor of the month. I think Vanster has lost his love of Tribes and lost himself at somepoint as well ALA Theon Grayjoy.

It was sad to see him turn against me, but even more sad was seeing him post "Tribes is dead" in active community threads. I would cut off my left testicle before losing my love for Tribes, the best game ever created.

I will close with this:

If you claim that TPK is a mentally unstable, meth addict that is in need of therapy... Then you are really insulting yourselves and your entire forum, and admitting to the world that you couldn't even come close to beating an awkward, socially inept, mentally challenged drug user at the computer game that spawned your whole existence here on TW.

I AM Tribes... and this forum is spawned from my loins... Anyone here slandering me is only shitting all over themselves.

To the tiny handful of extremely vocal TPK haters out there, you are heavily outnumbered by TPK fans, sorry to say.

This story and thread has been brought to you by TPK entertainment productions. Please enjoy the reaction.

You can enjoy watching them all dance for the king of pumpkins.

giphy.gif

I'm sure Vanster is an interesting guy, but I'm not reading that.

In fact, I'm going to use the time I saved by not reading that to watch another episode of trailer park boys

Cheers

quoted incase he changes it lmao

Back in 1999-2000, I made many friends on a team called Blacklance. This team was well known for having many kind, friendly, and sportsmanlike people in it. I got along with most of them very well, as I get along with most Tribers still today.

Oddly enough, they spoke very highly of "Pagy", so it must have been long before he became a giant raging douchebag.

Not long after befriending Blacklance, a few of them warned me about a player named "Vanster". They told me to be very careful with him because he drove to one of their houses or something and did some serious real life stalker type shit. I don't remember exactly what they told me, but I remember being shocked about it, because I was 16 or 17 years old, and still very innocent. The people telling me this were very reliable, good friends, and had no reason to lie. Ever since then, the dude made me very uncomfortable.

Unfortunately for me, I was like his favorite Tribes player in the world. The dude would always say "Hi TPK" "Watcha doing today TPK?" like Chester & Spike and would try so hard to be my friend that it was incredibly awkward. My Tribal fame and skill attracted him to me like a moth to the flame that he wanted to be a part of. He pretended to be my best buddy in every server we met in, and the dude left a trail of kisses upon my buttcheeks wherever I went.

In the other thread, you can see to him refer to me as a very "nice" and "quiet" person, and there is a reason for that. I was "nice" to him because I'm genuinely a nice d00d, and "quiet" around him because the guy creeped me out and I didn't want him driving to my house for any reason. While I was very polite to him, I was uncomfortable every moment of seeing his name in server though he never knew. I did my absolute best to show him all my courtesy and I showed him the same courtesy last week when I extended him an offering of peace, which he rejected by slandering me and attempting to convince people that I "do drugs", which was a truly sad thing to see considering our long history and Tribal brother status.

I am 100% sober and drug free, so now Vanster is an established liar.

I was always incredibly kind to Vanster, so I have no idea what caused him to go to the darkside and take up arms against me by spreading lies, deceptions, and slandering my good name. I think it must be very important for him to pretend to be some kind of bigshot internet tough guy that he's totally not and he thought TPK meat was flavor of the month. I think Vanster has lost his love of Tribes and lost himself at somepoint as well ALA Theon Grayjoy.

It was sad to see him turn against me, but even more sad was seeing him post "Tribes is dead" in active community threads. I would cut off my left testicle before losing my love for Tribes, the best game ever created.

I will close with this:

If you claim that TPK is a mentally unstable, meth addict that is in need of therapy... Then you are really insulting yourselves and your entire forum, and admitting to the world that you couldn't even come close to beating an awkward, socially inept, mentally challenged drug user at the computer game that spawned your whole existence here on TW.

I AM Tribes... and this forum is spawned from my loins... Anyone here slandering me is only shitting all over themselves.

To the tiny handful of extremely vocal TPK haters out there, you are heavily outnumbered by TPK fans, sorry to say.

This story and thread has been brought to you by TPK entertainment productions. Please enjoy the reaction.

You can enjoy watching them all dance for the king of pumpkins.

giphy.gif

why the fuck is tpk spergin so hard

here's a short essay explaining why nobody should believe that i'm not on drugs

fuckin weirdo

Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts
There they are, all standing in a row
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
Give them a twist a flick of the wrist
Thats what the showman said

Every ball you throw will make me rich
There stands my wife, the idol of me life
Singing roll a bowl a ball a penny a pitch

Roll a bowl, a ball, a penny, a pitch
Roll a bowl, a ball, roll a bowl, a ball

(Theyre lovely)
There they are all standing in a row
(One, two, three, four)
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
(And bigger)

Give them a twist a flick of the wrist
Thats what the showman said

Every ball you throw will make me rich
There stands my wife, the idol of me life
(All together now)

(Harmony)
Roll a bowl, a ball, roll a bowl, a ball

Read more: Monty Python - I've Got A Lovely Bunch Of Coconuts Lyrics | MetroLyrics

vanster is stinky according to my source known as deepthroat aka ben little serial fucktard from san diego and friend of known pedophiles

Back