Let's have another dumbass cops / gun control thread.

Camel tracks run for miles through open desert. They're not in the fucking sheikhs back yard. That's a fairly difficult thing to hide.

But then you knew that already because you have a Google. try harder.

OK fair cop partly, but theres a vast difference between this being perfectly legal and a few influential backward thinking individuals trying to keep up with "tradition". You guys supposedly banned slavery 200 years ago but nobody told Ariel Castro. Change takes time unfortunately.

6 people per square mile and still a gun murder rate double that of the UK. There needs to be people for you to shoot at.

You're trying to prove to me that a place with guns has more gun murder than a place that doesn't have guns... great observation Sherlock.

How about a place with knives vs. a place where knives are banned. Do you think that there will be more knife murders there also?

You're trying to prove to me that a place with guns has more gun murder than a place that doesn't have guns... great observation Sherlock.

How about a place with knives vs. a place where knives are banned. Do you think that there will be more knife murders there also?

Hard to say....but the UK might soon find out.

British Doctors Call for Ban on Long Kitchen Knives to End Stabbings | FrontPage Magazine

:lol:

UK: Six Knife Murders Per Week | The Truth About Guns

Someone must do something quick......hahahah

Yeah you just proved my point, contrary to the old adage that "guns don't kill people, people kill people"

The only way you're going to keep people from killing each other is by putting everyone in their own private cell. And then they're going to still manage to do it during their 1 hour of yard time.

b1e5.jpg

Back