(SO) Americans.........how many people do you know that are in jail? by Mitchdubai - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page (SO) Americans.........how many people do you know that are in jail?
Page 3 of 6
Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 08-13-2013, 10:23
Sarcastick was ****ing dumb

-SS- is even worse

makes sense

Sponsored Links
daerid
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 08-13-2013, 10:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
How the **** do you work that one out? It's pretty clear from the thread title and the first post that it is not in any way whatsoever about Dubai. So yeah, Derp.
Because you started this thread, derh

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
43 - 08-13-2013, 10:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post
And Mitch willingly exposes his family to that kind of barbaric ****. What does he think is going to happen when his kids get a bit older and start acting like typical teenagers, causing trouble, etc? The lot of them will be chained up with cacti rammed up their assholes.
LOL yeah the people who believe this **** make me laugh. Oh uh, what drugs, we found these in our car, and then the police beat us up and made us confess. ****ing

Quote:

Two weeks ago:

What a great country to take your innocent wife and children to, Mitch is a true inspiration for us all. Statistically it's likely that Mitch's wife has already been raped, not that she'd tell anyone about it because she'd be thrown into prison. God help Mitch's daughter(s) if he has any.
What I gained from this post is that you don't understand what statistically means.

JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 08-13-2013, 10:44
It is obvious that those women are guilty of having vaginas which needed to be raped.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
45 - 08-13-2013, 10:45
-SS- isn't sarcastick. jesus.

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 08-13-2013, 10:48
they both suck

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 08-13-2013, 10:49
i don't know anybody who is in jail

i guess i need to keep it more realer

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 08-13-2013, 10:53
Quote:
Grant Cameron, Karl Williams and Suneet Jeerh, all 26, claim they were repeatedly beaten and abused after being arrested and jailed for four years on drugs charges while on holiday in Dubai last year.
Damn, Dubai prisons must be some futuristic primer type ****.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 08-13-2013, 10:54
u are really stupid

Legend
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 08-13-2013, 10:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
Damn, Dubai prisons must be some futuristic primer type ****.
... uh, it means they were sentenced to four years in jail.

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 08-13-2013, 11:00
where is -ss- and captain tele

im usually getting spammed with neg rep ****

neckbeards sleeping in

they dont work LOL

Legend
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 08-13-2013, 11:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
LOL yeah the people who believe this **** make me laugh. Oh uh, what drugs, we found these in our car, and then the police beat us up and made us confess. ****ing

What I gained from this post is that you don't understand what statistically means.
Your reactions to indisputable evidence of shockingly archaic approaches to justice is somewhat akin to someone putting their fingers in their ears and going 'la la la'. How can you seriously sit there and not at the very least be miffed about how these innocent people are treated?

If I were a fan of Dubai and lived there, I'd at the very least want to see these horrors end. But I guess if you were to actually speak your mind over there you'd probably end up in the same torture chamber as many of your other British brethren.

If you actually informed yourself rather than jumping to any conclusion that excuses the country you have this inexplicable infatuation with, you'd realise that it was absolutely the case that the drugs were put in there by someone else. Not to mention the fact that the punishment was completely over the top, not far off the way that the Chinese execute people for simple fraud.

And what about the multitude of women raped and then treated as criminals by those they went to for help? You always conveniently skip over any talk of that disgusting ongoing and widespread disregard for womens' rights. Clearly, the possibility that it might happen to your own loved ones is not a concern of yours. It must be wonderful to be capable of living in such steadfast ignorance.

You having your bizarre obsession with Dubai is one thing Mitch, but your apparent lack of care for human rights is downright abominable. Either you really are that soulless a husk of a man, or you just go ahead and say that Dubai is wonderful because you're a coward and daren't speak out against the wrongs it (like any country) has.

juzfugen
VeteranX
Old
53 - 08-13-2013, 11:14
author - Mitch - check
subject- anything dealing with America - check

obsession noted

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
54 - 08-13-2013, 11:15
Quote:
Your reactions to indisputable evidence of shockingly archaic approaches to justice is somewhat akin to someone putting their fingers in their ears and going 'la la la'. How can you seriously sit there and not at the very least be miffed about how these innocent people are treated?

If I were a fan of Dubai and lived there, I'd at the very least want to see these horrors end. But I guess if you were to actually speak your mind over there you'd probably end up in the same torture chamber as many of your other British brethren.

If you actually informed yourself rather than jumping to any conclusion that excuses the country you have this inexplicable infatuation with, you'd realise that it was absolutely the case that the drugs were put in there by someone else. Not to mention the fact that the punishment was completely over the top, not far off the way that the Chinese execute people for simple fraud.

And what about the multitude of women raped and then treated as criminals by those they went to for help? You always conveniently skip over any talk of that disgusting ongoing and widespread disregard for womens' rights. Clearly, the possibility that it might happen to your own loved ones is not a concern of yours. It must be wonderful to be capable of living in such steadfast ignorance.

You having your bizarre obsession with Dubai is one thing Mitch, but your apparent lack of care for human rights is downright abominable. Either you really are that soulless a husk of a man, or you just go ahead and say that Dubai is wonderful because you're a coward and daren't speak out against the wrongs it (like any country) has.
Yeah maybe you don't read all of my posts, I've openly said how ****ed up some of the things that go on here are. But there are a number of cases where people get themselves in the **** because they are either ignorant of the law or think maybe it doesn't apply to them. Same happens in other parts of the world, especially in relation to drugs.

Also while ****ed up, these are very isolated and rare instances, so my apparent lack of concern over to what degree it could affect my family or close friends is based firstly on living here 15 years without any issues whatsoever, and secondly on the simple statistical likelihood of it ever affecting us. Quite simply anyone in Dubai has a massively higher statistical chance of being killed on the roads, for example.

In general in the arab world women are second-class citizens. Much less so in Dubai than the rest of the arab / muslim world, since Dubai is very westernised and relatively liberal. But it's still there to a degree. Is it right? No. Does it affect me? No.

Last edited by Mitchdubai; 08-13-2013 at 11:22..
Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 08-13-2013, 11:17
why did you quote that

worst troll ever

Alarik
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 08-13-2013, 11:20
i only know of sarcastick

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
57 - 08-13-2013, 11:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
why did you quote that

worst troll ever
I accidentally clicked submit before I typed my response. Sincere apologies, it will not happen again. Ever.

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 08-13-2013, 12:33
Quote:
... uh, it means they were sentenced to four years in jail.
I know what the **** it meant to say. The point was that it doesn't say it correctly.

Jailed is the past tense relating to "in Dubai last year", but they put another period of time before that. It's a horribly constructed sentence. That's like watching a show or movie where there is a flash-forward during a flashback.

Quote:
Grant Cameron, Karl Williams and Suneet Jeerh, all 26, claim they were repeatedly beaten and abused in Jail after being arrested and sentenced to four years on drugs charges while on holiday in Dubai last year.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 08-13-2013, 12:38
i dont know anyone in jail

dubai was built off of the backs of slaves and political prisoners

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
60 - 08-13-2013, 12:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
I know what the **** it meant to say. The point was that it doesn't say it correctly.

Jailed is the past tense relating to "in Dubai last year", but they put another period of time before that. It's a horribly constructed sentence. That's like watching a show or movie where there is a flash-forward during a flashback.
Only in your head, apparently. English, mother****er.

Page 3 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page (SO) Americans.........how many people do you know that are in jail?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
mitch jones slave king of uae , mitchell jones slave trader