(SO) Americans.........how many people do you know that are in jail?

And Mitch willingly exposes his family to that kind of barbaric shit. What does he think is going to happen when his kids get a bit older and start acting like typical teenagers, causing trouble, etc? The lot of them will be chained up with cacti rammed up their assholes.

LOL yeah the people who believe this shit make me laugh. Oh uh, what drugs, we found these in our car, and then the police beat us up and made us confess. Fucking :lol:

Two weeks ago:

What a great country to take your innocent wife and children to, Mitch is a true inspiration for us all. Statistically it's likely that Mitch's wife has already been raped, not that she'd tell anyone about it because she'd be thrown into prison. God help Mitch's daughter(s) if he has any.

What I gained from this post is that you don't understand what statistically means.

Grant Cameron, Karl Williams and Suneet Jeerh, all 26, claim they were repeatedly beaten and abused after being arrested and jailed for four years on drugs charges while on holiday in Dubai last year.

Damn, Dubai prisons must be some futuristic primer type shit.

where is -ss- and captain tele

im usually getting spammed with neg rep shit

neckbeards sleeping in

they dont work LOL

LOL yeah the people who believe this shit make me laugh. Oh uh, what drugs, we found these in our car, and then the police beat us up and made us confess. Fucking :lol:

What I gained from this post is that you don't understand what statistically means.

Your reactions to indisputable evidence of shockingly archaic approaches to justice is somewhat akin to someone putting their fingers in their ears and going 'la la la'. How can you seriously sit there and not at the very least be miffed about how these innocent people are treated?

If I were a fan of Dubai and lived there, I'd at the very least want to see these horrors end. But I guess if you were to actually speak your mind over there you'd probably end up in the same torture chamber as many of your other British brethren.

If you actually informed yourself rather than jumping to any conclusion that excuses the country you have this inexplicable infatuation with, you'd realise that it was absolutely the case that the drugs were put in there by someone else. Not to mention the fact that the punishment was completely over the top, not far off the way that the Chinese execute people for simple fraud.

And what about the multitude of women raped and then treated as criminals by those they went to for help? You always conveniently skip over any talk of that disgusting ongoing and widespread disregard for womens' rights. Clearly, the possibility that it might happen to your own loved ones is not a concern of yours. It must be wonderful to be capable of living in such steadfast ignorance.

You having your bizarre obsession with Dubai is one thing Mitch, but your apparent lack of care for human rights is downright abominable. Either you really are that soulless a husk of a man, or you just go ahead and say that Dubai is wonderful because you're a coward and daren't speak out against the wrongs it (like any country) has.

Your reactions to indisputable evidence of shockingly archaic approaches to justice is somewhat akin to someone putting their fingers in their ears and going 'la la la'. How can you seriously sit there and not at the very least be miffed about how these innocent people are treated?

If I were a fan of Dubai and lived there, I'd at the very least want to see these horrors end. But I guess if you were to actually speak your mind over there you'd probably end up in the same torture chamber as many of your other British brethren.

If you actually informed yourself rather than jumping to any conclusion that excuses the country you have this inexplicable infatuation with, you'd realise that it was absolutely the case that the drugs were put in there by someone else. Not to mention the fact that the punishment was completely over the top, not far off the way that the Chinese execute people for simple fraud.

And what about the multitude of women raped and then treated as criminals by those they went to for help? You always conveniently skip over any talk of that disgusting ongoing and widespread disregard for womens' rights. Clearly, the possibility that it might happen to your own loved ones is not a concern of yours. It must be wonderful to be capable of living in such steadfast ignorance.

You having your bizarre obsession with Dubai is one thing Mitch, but your apparent lack of care for human rights is downright abominable. Either you really are that soulless a husk of a man, or you just go ahead and say that Dubai is wonderful because you're a coward and daren't speak out against the wrongs it (like any country) has.

Yeah maybe you don't read all of my posts, I've openly said how fucked up some of the things that go on here are. But there are a number of cases where people get themselves in the shit because they are either ignorant of the law or think maybe it doesn't apply to them. Same happens in other parts of the world, especially in relation to drugs.

Also while fucked up, these are very isolated and rare instances, so my apparent lack of concern over to what degree it could affect my family or close friends is based firstly on living here 15 years without any issues whatsoever, and secondly on the simple statistical likelihood of it ever affecting us. Quite simply anyone in Dubai has a massively higher statistical chance of being killed on the roads, for example.

In general in the arab world women are second-class citizens. Much less so in Dubai than the rest of the arab / muslim world, since Dubai is very westernised and relatively liberal. But it's still there to a degree. Is it right? No. Does it affect me? No.

Last edited:
... uh, it means they were sentenced to four years in jail.

I know what the fuck it meant to say. The point was that it doesn't say it correctly.

Jailed is the past tense relating to "in Dubai last year", but they put another period of time before that. It's a horribly constructed sentence. That's like watching a show or movie where there is a flash-forward during a flashback.

Grant Cameron, Karl Williams and Suneet Jeerh, all 26, claim they were repeatedly beaten and abused in Jail after being arrested and sentenced to four years on drugs charges while on holiday in Dubai last year.

I know what the fuck it meant to say. The point was that it doesn't say it correctly.

Jailed is the past tense relating to "in Dubai last year", but they put another period of time before that. It's a horribly constructed sentence. That's like watching a show or movie where there is a flash-forward during a flashback.

Only in your head, apparently. English, motherfucker.

Back