Krayvok's thread got deleted?

exercise good for the body etc

I agree. Nothing better than lying on the ground, with a bike on you, trying to remember how to breathe. :lol:

That must be awesome, I only have figurative forests by me.

It is awesome up here. I love it. Most people, who have never seen a real forest, do not understand what a forest actually is. This forest has bears, some type of predatory cat, deer, huge turkey's and one can ride the trails for hours and not see civilization or another human.

Vanster I have a question for you. How does my dick feel considering you are riding it?

Last edited:
next time forget, that way your kids won't be liars anymore for telling their friends at school that their father is dead

Hey Breyer here is a fun fact for you. My kids love their daddy. TW may think they know everything about my world but TW only knows less than 10% about my world.

Hope you get to liking yourself soon bro. I really do.

All I said was that you'd make a great addition to mofo and scooby's get-together, and that it must be very nice to live by a literal forest and I was a bit jealous of you.

I've been nothing but sweet to you. :)

wuts going on in here guyz?

Cash and orders. How many did you sell on that drop?

All I said was that you'd make a great addition to mofo and scooby's get-together, and that it must be very nice to live by a literal forest and I was a bit jealous of you.

I've been nothing but sweet to you. :)

I don't mind conversing with folks online but in RL I have little use for most humans. So I wouldn't hang out with them even if they were across the street. Nothing against them or anything it's just a personal preference.

I love nature. I love this forest and nothing beats chilling on the roof of the cabin looking up at the clear star filled sky. I recently ordered a telescope and I am waiting for it to get here so I can check out the meteor shower on the 10th and to do some sky worshiping.

So please accept my apologies, and keep that sweet shit to yourself. That's suspect fuck shit bruh.

its ok tehvul, keep repeating it and someone will believe it. Not you, though. YOU THOUGHT YOU THUNK

Repeating something doesn't make it so. Energy flows where attention goes so it is possible for one to create reality. I do it all the time. Alchemy is more than turning lead into gold. Far more powerful when used to warm a heart once cold. The best part of truth is it just it. :sunny:

Last edited:
As far as the "threatening" reps and pm's, you fucking idiots it was a joke do you really think I was serious? :lol: you're fucking pathetic.

you're right, it's everyone else that is pathetic. not you.

and lol at tehvul. what a complete waste of life he is.

This thread reminds me of this pic.

vmm3.jpg

Back