FS: Military surplus gear, body armor, SAPI Level III plates, etc $380.00 obo

<_GroveR_>

Veteran XX
Hey guys, I've got this stuff on Armlist and Craiglist so I figured I may as well throw it up on here as well. If you have any questions about it let me know. This is a collection of some extra stuff I've gotten my hands on that I don't need. Everything in the picture goes together, I don't want to sell these individually. I'm asking $380.00 obo.

3Kc3I43Jd5Gf5Ec5Ffd5e607c203eeb941133.jpg

Included:

*Two side-sized level III SAPI plates - These will stop up to 7.62x39. (Note: These are meant to be used as side protection, however the guy I originally bought them from decided to use them as front and back. They're big enough, but eh. :shrug:)

*Right/Left MOLLE cummerbund

*Side MOLLE plate carriers

*Digital ACU camo holster w/ magazine pouch & velcro backing

*MOLLE velcro patch w/ magazine pouch

*Digital ACU camo kneepads

*MOLLEE magazine three-slot magazine pouch

*Tactical plate carrier

If you're interested I can ship them to you if you're not localish and willing to travel. Paypal or cash only.

Please check your local laws before purchasing this gear. In most states as long as you're not a felon it's legal to have.

Highfive: I didn't use it much at all. I got most of it from one guy (along with other items) and there were some things I wanted and kept and the rest is excess. Or maybe it's all excess, depends on your definition :)

RoLo, good advice. You're probably right. I've had some offers but generally people want to just buy one thing or another and not the package. Thanks.

Back