i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what by naptown - Page 58 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what
Page 58 of 76
Breyer
VeteranX
Old
1141 - 02-17-2013, 16:10
sometimes when you have a bad dream about something it can also seem very real and you might remember it and think it happened

maybe he had a neg rep nightmare

Sponsored Links
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
1142 - 02-17-2013, 16:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irn-Bru View Post
- ~ Page 52: His daughter appears but doesn't tell us for the second time that she is hot because of all the young navy guys who are all over her.
?...

eggo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1143 - 02-17-2013, 16:23
have nudes been posted yet?

has naptown been served with papers yet?

i need an update

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
1144 - 02-17-2013, 16:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
main question is why would ICFire post photos of her navy hard core daughter.

naptown trolled the **** out of him

-rep = I have nudies of your daughter

ICFire freaks the **** out, whines at daughter, daughter threats naptown

people loling here, ICFire getting out of control

naptown and sxpngs posting gifs

ICFire getting

and we're hitting the page 60 soon. 100 by midnight.

its so much easier to read your posts in a certain accent, excuses the iberian grammar

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
1145 - 02-17-2013, 16:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
While she's told me what her first actions are to be I've no idea if she'll see them through given what I know, I won't be surprised if she fulfills what she's said.

...and it could, on the outside given her occupation and such, garner national attention on the whole cyber bullying issue.
my favorite post so far

national attention lol

slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1146 - 02-17-2013, 16:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wm4n View Post
i dont understand where these ****ing people come from that have to get their family involved in tw in some negative way.
I have this theory that back when we all started playing tribes and talking to each other (lets call it 99') computers & highspeed internets were for households with money. proper upstanding middle class white and asian families all over america could afford the entry barrier to this new fangled invention the personal home computer.

over time the entry barrier has reduced to the point that the internet is a FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT (I know I can hardly believe it myself but it is true U.N. Report Declares Internet Access a Human Right | Threat Level | Wired.com )

and since then anyone could get on here, which now includes poor crazy white people and black people. the golden days of RESPECTABLE white internet society have long since passed and now we have the crazies which usually can't afford to be in my neighborhood or get arrested for being there all in my grill for free.

it sucks

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
1147 - 02-17-2013, 16:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
its so much easier to read your posts in a certain accent, excuses the iberian grammar

Metropolis
VeteranXX
Old
1148 - 02-17-2013, 16:29
there are nude pics in here?

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
1149 - 02-17-2013, 16:34
nude pics coming soon

Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
1150 - 02-17-2013, 16:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
?...
In response to this^ she had let someone know (in pm) that, contrary to what EVERYONE on here pretty much thought, she is hot and has guys crawling all over her on a regular basis.

It's quoted before page 20. She flipped because none of us thought she was good-looking.

Now about this sandwich art...

Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
1151 - 02-17-2013, 16:39
her face might not translate well into photos but i bet she has a hot body being in the navy and all.

GraphiX
VeteranXX
Old
1152 - 02-17-2013, 16:46

navydoc

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
1153 - 02-17-2013, 16:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantric Rex View Post
her face might not translate well into photos but i bet she has a hot body being in the navy and all.
and at least you can be relatively sure she has p stellar teeth? professional courtesy and all

Rhand Altor
VeteranXV
Old
1154 - 02-17-2013, 16:48
She needs to back up her claims about being hot.

Spoiler

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
1155 - 02-17-2013, 16:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
and at least you can be relatively sure she has p stellar teeth? professional courtesy and all
More than most English gents I'd wager..

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
1156 - 02-17-2013, 16:49
and just when you thought the thread couldnt get creepier.

in comes the **** baby.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
1157 - 02-17-2013, 16:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
More than most English gents I'd wager..

yep, see? positives

we're not all so bad

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
1158 - 02-17-2013, 17:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
Actions have reactions, pretty basic.

While she's told me what her first actions are to be I've no idea if she'll see them through given what I know, I won't be surprised if she fulfills what she's said.

...and it could, on the outside given her occupation and such, garner national attention on the whole cyber bullying issue.

Think of it, national spotlight on tdub. What you all want isn't it, won't that make this worthwhile...

btw, since you are concerned about my sleeping habits I only sleep about 4hrs a day.

I'm gaming while doing this and often watch movies or youtube, that entire idea of multitasking see...
no such thing as bad press!

sorry but kind of lol at your "wrong ***** to **** with" daughter being cyber bullied by an imaginary comment.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
1159 - 02-17-2013, 17:19
id say hof the thread but i really cant imagine anyone actually wanting to read this rambling ****head reply to everyone again

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
1160 - 02-17-2013, 17:22
You will reconsider once CNN gets here.

Page 58 of 76

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
angela has downing syndrome , character defecation , character deformation , four million wuz here , frankenstein jaw , ic4yearolds , icfire mad , icfire next kid touching pope , large clitoris , lol national attention , naval anal bonanza , navy slut , not by my chinny chin chin , parkay , personal in the medical , quasi-legal voodoo threats , rev_night was here , sexxxgodsteve was here , thats a man baby , they deformed my son , they took my son , this thread is awesome , vanishing rep conspiracy , walt! where are you man , was angela downing raped? , wats a pederast walter , why the long face , yarr matey icfire raped me , you lose good day bitch!