i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Almost universally, this gives the women a false sense of superiority and leverage and distorts their perspective of beauty compared to the general (civilian) population.

I've worked with a few of them. We called them "Desert Queens".

some make pretty good money in the desert, i remember when I was in qatar in the tent city days, there was a tent where you could "purchase condoms" for $50.

good holy fuck that bitch is ugly

does she have a jaw tumor or something

its funny how he lets neg reps affect his personal life

what a fucking idiot

yeah dude if you let anyone know you care about rep, drgon will make it his life mission to neg rep you on every post. i feel sorry for the people that take it seriously and get him on their case. they might shoot themselves

Yeah... the thing about Navy chicks (and military chicks in general) is, especially when they're deployed or at sea they're part of a very small pool of available pussy. The guy-to-girl ratio is something like 20:1. Suddenly lots of horny dudes are looking for a hole to dump their load in without going gay. Almost universally, this gives the women a false sense of superiority and leverage and distorts their perspective of beauty compared to the general (civilian) population.

I've worked with a few of them. We called them "Desert Queens".

Queen Bee Syndrome

well, to be fair, you kind of bring it on yourself most the time.

Man, what a group.

All to try to get at me, what a pathetic group.

you know your Achilles heal is your need to have the last word. You should know better, but you don't. now your poor daughter has been dragged in all because you are not smart enough to know you can't win on the internet. Not only that, but you give those trolling you exactly what they want, so they win tenfold.

If you were smart, and you are not, you would delete this account, bide your time, change IP's, then if you comeback, make a new account with email and IP's that can't be traced to anywhere else online and never post pictures of your family.

but no, you are too stubborn to listen to reason, because in your head you think you can beat kids on the internet who just do not care.

Cliffs: Grow the fuck up

164335_100577393352477_6999618_n.jpg

totally hot.

300px-If_Chins_Could_Kill_Cover.jpg

You can't have any respect for women when you realize this reaction by this Angela Downing is what women do. Incoherent rambling followed by 'I am hot, I get any d I want whenever.'

It's simply pathetic.

Not as pathetic as Falhawk getting divorced. Can't say I blame his wife for wanting to be rid of this feminine whiner.

Back