permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i get ban 4 harry potter 7 spoilers for a fukin year

25 post limit these scum

iMbTrk0EVIGKz.gif

+1 for Dare hilarity.

Can I, however, suggest an option #5

- Club together and take a trip to tehvul's house for the purposes of an intervention/murder veiled in secrecy.

I think this is an option I could get behind, you know, there's got to be something special that draws you to want to visit a place.

Another consideration for keeping tehvul around: Let's assume for arguments sake that he IS mentally ill, Dr Rayn. I contest the idea that it is a BAD thing not to "put him out of his misery" and ban him.

Like the pariah/ class clown in school, this is basically his only outlet to be "social." I suggest that it is HEALTHY for him to have this outlet to "act out" his "delusions and fantasies." If this was denied, he must have another outlet. If tenvul didn't have TW, he'd probably end up in prison again for anti social behaviors.

On the other hand, if you KEEP him, the enablers profit. The haters have to suck it. Negative attention is better than NO attention. It keeps tehvul more docile.

DO NOT ban tehvul2. It's more than just an administrative prerogative. It is your civic duty.

Last edited:
well I'm sure he probably tried reddit, got downvoted into oblivion

any hiphop forum would have laughed shortly before a moderator banned him

all you have is a forum where the only people who want you around are people who just want to laugh at a mentally ill person

some guy on abovetopsecret pegged jared loughner as a schizo and told him to seek help and jared was completely oblivious to what was being said to him

though I admit jared was much further down the rabbit hole than redmund currently is

but if he keeps on going with this whole conspiracy shit, who knows

On the other hand, if you KEEP him, the enablers profit. The haters have to suck it. Negative attention is better than NO attention. It keeps tehvul more docile.

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde

Back