do you support a perma banning of the garcias by Rayn - Page 39 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias
Page 39 of 44
View Poll Results: permaban the garcias?
yes, both dweasel and tehvul 380 74.07%
yes, but only tehvul 22 4.29%
yes, but only dweasel 15 2.92%
no 96 18.71%
Voters: 513. You may not vote on this poll

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
761 - 02-08-2013, 23:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
Who are you kidding dude, seriously. Do you thinnk anyone believes a word you say? Why do you keep spouting bull****?

Where's the money coming from to pay for that Samsung Galaxy S 3 you're posting from right now, go ahead and tell me. Does the money sprout out of your ass? No? Then you depend on someone else. Give me some straight talk mother ****er and be precise - how does your life not depend on others, I'd love to hear it.
Not trying to kid anyone. Did you ever bother to think that I really don't give a **** if people believe anything I say? I'm a Minister. Not a Preacher. Preacher's depend upon belief. Ministers do not. I'm not spouting bull****. I am just responding to the insane amount of stupidity that has been directed at me for years. The difference is I don't ***** about it like you do. So I don't have to spout bull**** but have taken note that many of you are experts at spouting bull****.

Not that it is any of your business, but I bought my cell. Money doesn't spout out of my ass. It would be kinda cool if it did cause I could **** out a hundred and then wipe my ass with it. Yeah. That would be baddass. No I do not have to depend on anyone but me. Are you stupid? When you depend on others then you are dependent. When you depend on you then you become independent. I learned very long ago to never depend on anyone.

Oh you want some straight talk? Ok here is some precise straight talk mother****er. You live in 2 prisons. One you can see. The other you can not. One prison is for your body. The other is for your mind. At least the hamster in the wheel doesn't posses the mental power to understand such things whereas you do. Unlike Mr Hamster you are limitless. Limitless to the extent you allow others to limit you with your very thought.

I don't expect you to comprehend what I am actually telling you but sometimes it's best when words have two meanings. I harbor no ill will towards you are any other TW posters with the earned exception of Dweasel, and JamesLames.

All I'm asking for is for everyone to please get off my dick until I install OSHA Approved Cock Rails on it. Thank you for your time.

Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
762 - 02-09-2013, 00:01
LOL

RU485
VeteranX
Old
763 - 02-09-2013, 00:06
wow

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
764 - 02-09-2013, 00:11
i pm rayn like 2 year ago and was wtf he lol

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
765 - 02-09-2013, 00:16
I always liked that about him. Hed always reply in a timely manner.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3

eyecu
VeteranXV
Old
766 - 02-09-2013, 00:19
so what's the result

ban someone rayn

this is ****ing ***** ****

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
767 - 02-09-2013, 00:20
ban dweasel, zopharoth, rusty, and anubis

eyecu
VeteranXV
Old
768 - 02-09-2013, 00:21
rayn is a ****ing *****.

i don't want to speculate, but he's probably a tranny.

eyecu
VeteranXV
Old
769 - 02-09-2013, 00:22
imagine knowing TW is full of thousands of users

then imagine the owner is a complete *****

not taking sides btw

just saying rayn is a ****ing ***** *****

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
770 - 02-09-2013, 00:23
LOL

LogRoller
VeteranXX
Old
771 - 02-09-2013, 00:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
im not going to be upset if you ban them

im just not personally bothered by their existence for some reason. i have no idea if that's good or bad.
hey everyone i'm just gonna post forty times in this thread to indicate my total ambivalence *shrug*

eyecu
VeteranXV
Old
772 - 02-09-2013, 00:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogRoller View Post
hey everyone i'm just gonna post forty times in this thread to indicate my total ambivalence *shrug*
logroller

gigafool is a staple of this community

you are hardly that, on a good day

chill out?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
773 - 02-09-2013, 00:38
nigafool and the idc schtick is a bit tired

LogRoller
VeteranXX
Old
774 - 02-09-2013, 00:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu View Post
logroller

gigafool is a staple of this community

you are hardly that, on a good day

chill out?
he's no more a staple than i am

he was me for six months, actually

also lol @ chill out

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
775 - 02-09-2013, 00:44
staplemammal

You can search TW...

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
776 - 02-09-2013, 01:03
tehvul gets his money from ssi he is disabled

he admitted to having the free park pass and everything

Last edited by epidemic; 02-09-2013 at 01:53..
Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
777 - 02-09-2013, 01:45
That's not straight talk Redmund.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S IV

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
778 - 02-09-2013, 01:48
Your definition of straight talk is limited.

Noshbomb
VeteranXV
Old
779 - 02-09-2013, 01:51
Someone who sucks cocks for money is by no means independent. You are dependent on cock. Old man cock. I love your music though TheLuv!

Makey
VeteranXX
Old
780 - 02-09-2013, 04:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
if i found an overwhelming 90% opinion in favor I would do it, but there are valid opinions in favor not to, although they are a tiny minority and I'm not sure I agree with them. I still have to think about it, there's really a problem here and you guys who say there isn't really need to think about it for the good of the forum and for the good of the poster. this isn't some obnoxious troll, this is someone who is bat**** insane. if you want to enable him and laugh, say so.

if you think you should just let him run rampant and derail every thread with inane nonsense and that's ok, say so. we have plenty of ****ing terrible posters.

most of them don't threaten me with their delusional connections to government agencies , beg for permabans evenery holiday season, invite their family of degenerates to **** up our forum ad infinitum, or get their mom to threaten legal action against me because they indirectly wound up implying the wrong sibling was raped by their father.

On the other hand, some people watch Jerry Springer for that kind of **** and at some times I find it sadly pathetic and entertaining in the same way I find Togowack (to a lesser extend) to be hilarious in their illness.

However I still need to deal with overwhelming complaints regardless of my personal opinions on freedom of speech, censorship, and all that stupid bull****. So I try to leave it to the group conscience to decide but I am still torn on what to do here.

We clearly have a cancer here that stands out by it's aggressive malignancy. While we have many other cancers here, this one chooses to be the doucheiest cancer of present note. What then, am I to do, among a population that celebrate freedom to say whatever the **** they want whilst saying "well this one guy, he's just ****ing ruining it for the people that are ruining it for the internet"

I don't know. I've always been inclined to let this place be self policing and find ways to remove people from the community that simply were not acceptable by your standards by whatever means you found necessary. So -- what do I do when that doesn't work?

Let's not get too hung up on principles here. We're talking about a family of degenerate, insane, assholes. We ban people here. We do not allow free speech. We're just more lax than most.

also **** off i can't believe this thread generated so many replies
Managing an internet gaming forum must be a tough job

Page 39 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'rent'mund garcia , garcias incest bukkake party , he thought he thought , hey jews fuck yous , in the anus the sperm go , mission accomplished , posted from my sore asshole , redmund garcia sexual deviant , redmund garcia-ged=rmund arcia , rest in piss spic , shitstains of society , tehvulwar , you ban you ban