do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we really want this entertainment one of us can just make a smurf account and pretend to be him. Shouldn't be too hard, really.

ban these degenerate pieces of shit and end this discussion

that is all.

Honestly, I think unless someone can forcibly get him to take his meds or get him committed there's really nothing anyone can do to talk even an iota of sense into him by this point. He's already lost his family, his friends, and any prospects of being employed. He's already at the bottom. He doesn't even have control of his own mind. Dragging your self out of the gutter requires a perseverance and stability that just get washed out by his particular brain chemistry. Can you imagine what's like to have a problem that by its nature prevents you from realizing you have a problem?

We all take turns making fun of his ridiculous shit, but yeah, this is probably something that should stop. Banning isn't going to fix anything on his end, but maybe laughing in his face is a bit too unethical. He was certainly an enlightening experience for me in how a broken brain works, but there isn't much else we can gain from this sad display.

Also dweasel was never entertaining in the slightest and said probably the creepiest shit ever said here. We don't need to hear him give more details on what he didn't do to his infant daughter. Keep him out.

qft

also fuck off i can't believe this thread generated so many replies
I'm calling bullshit. You knew any thread even suggesting banning them would be 50+ pages with half of those posts coming from tehvul2.

This thread is nothing but you generating more posts. Nobody expected you to follow through because you're more concerned with losing bad posters than keeping the good ones that leave on their own because of asshats like the Garcias.

unethical on tw?

this isn't a work place wowbagger, you fucking scumbag

stick to hovering under absent's anus to catch his bullshit before it hits the ground

Compromise: How about banning tehvul with temp bans that keep him from posting 75% of the time? That way, the enablers still keep him around sometimes. And the haters have him gone most of the time.

If there was a way for us to self police and get rid of the garcias we would have done it.

You can't next someone with no job, friends, family. There's no leverage to make him leave.

We need you to ban them both Rayn.

is this matter concluded?

can we get back to talking about how scooby should be banned for losing a bet where he asked to be banned if he lost the bet?

oh. how long is this going to take to sort out? we're at page 38 and so far we've discovered that tevul and his kin are threatening the forum owner, 90% of everyone hates them, and people who use the ignore feature are apparently weak willed pussies.

is more discussion really necessary? people aren't even using original insults anymore.

if i found an overwhelming 90% opinion in favor I would do it, but there are valid opinions in favor not to, although they are a tiny minority and I'm not sure I agree with them. I still have to think about it, there's really a problem here and you guys who say there isn't really need to think about it for the good of the forum and for the good of the poster. this isn't some obnoxious troll, this is someone who is batshit insane. if you want to enable him and laugh, say so.

if you think you should just let him run rampant and derail every thread with inane nonsense and that's ok, say so. we have plenty of fucking terrible posters.

most of them don't threaten me with their delusional connections to government agencies , beg for permabans evenery holiday season, invite their family of degenerates to shit up our forum ad infinitum, or get their mom to threaten legal action against me because they indirectly wound up implying the wrong sibling was raped by their father.

On the other hand, some people watch Jerry Springer for that kind of shit and at some times I find it sadly pathetic and entertaining in the same way I find Togowack (to a lesser extend) to be hilarious in their illness.

However I still need to deal with overwhelming complaints regardless of my personal opinions on freedom of speech, censorship, and all that stupid bullshit. So I try to leave it to the group conscience to decide but I am still torn on what to do here.

We clearly have a cancer here that stands out by it's aggressive malignancy. While we have many other cancers here, this one chooses to be the doucheiest cancer of present note. What then, am I to do, among a population that celebrate freedom to say whatever the fuck they want whilst saying "well this one guy, he's just fucking ruining it for the people that are ruining it for the internet"

I don't know. I've always been inclined to let this place be self policing and find ways to remove people from the community that simply were not acceptable by your standards by whatever means you found necessary. So -- what do I do when that doesn't work?

Let's not get too hung up on principles here. We're talking about a family of degenerate, insane, assholes. We ban people here. We do not allow free speech. We're just more lax than most.

also fuck off i can't believe this thread generated so many replies
did u let ur wife on ur account why're u making this so dramatic

Back