do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Threatening Rayn did not help your case. Maybe if you lay low for awhile, this would all blow over. A plea for mercy couldn't hurt at this juncture. Just tell him that you were talking smack.

you're gonna need to save up a few years of that for some million dollar man butthole reinforcement surgery

his family is threatening rayn

he's threatening rayn

it's ridiculous and has nothing to do with tehvul 'ruining tw' through his post style. he just needs to go. pls go

i just wish rayn would get on with it already and ban him.

but we have to wait. final decision is on 02-09-2013 at 12:10 PM

if i found an overwhelming 90% opinion in favor I would do it, but there are valid opinions in favor not to, although they are a tiny minority and I'm not sure I agree with them. I still have to think about it, there's really a problem here and you guys who say there isn't really need to think about it for the good of the forum and for the good of the poster. this isn't some obnoxious troll, this is someone who is batshit insane. if you want to enable him and laugh, say so.

if you think you should just let him run rampant and derail every thread with inane nonsense and that's ok, say so. we have plenty of fucking terrible posters.

most of them don't threaten me with their delusional connections to government agencies , beg for permabans evenery holiday season, invite their family of degenerates to shit up our forum ad infinitum, or get their mom to threaten legal action against me because they indirectly wound up implying the wrong sibling was raped by their father.

On the other hand, some people watch Jerry Springer for that kind of shit and at some times I find it sadly pathetic and entertaining in the same way I find Togowack (to a lesser extend) to be hilarious in their illness.

However I still need to deal with overwhelming complaints regardless of my personal opinions on freedom of speech, censorship, and all that stupid bullshit. So I try to leave it to the group conscience to decide but I am still torn on what to do here.

We clearly have a cancer here that stands out by it's aggressive malignancy. While we have many other cancers here, this one chooses to be the doucheiest cancer of present note. What then, am I to do, among a population that celebrate freedom to say whatever the fuck they want whilst saying "well this one guy, he's just fucking ruining it for the people that are ruining it for the internet"

I don't know. I've always been inclined to let this place be self policing and find ways to remove people from the community that simply were not acceptable by your standards by whatever means you found necessary. So -- what do I do when that doesn't work?

Let's not get too hung up on principles here. We're talking about a family of degenerate, insane, assholes. We ban people here. We do not allow free speech. We're just more lax than most.

also fuck off i can't believe this thread generated so many replies

i already told you to change mine to yes for both, rayn. thanks.

i really don't think you should have to put up with anymore of that shit, and i think it could be bad for this forum as a whole to keep that shit around.

rayn are u dr Phil when ur not administering tw

that's the kind of post that made juggernaut leave/kill himself

It's not just the batshit insane part. It's the "what the fuck is he doing on TW being batshit insane"?

Finish him Rayn.

DnXK92f.gif

im not going to be upset if you ban them

im just not personally bothered by their existence for some reason. i have no idea if that's good or bad.

Why would you post a poll if you did not intend to honor the results?

If 75% is not overwhelming enough results for you, you never truly intended to ban them in the first place.

I'm an enabler cause his antics are entertaining to me.

How are you guys not amused by his insane mood swings in this thread? He's already went back and forth from a distancing/aloof, "Fuck you guys, I don't need this place" mentality to "Aw, I'm just one of you guys, we're all Tribers here...bros before hos, bros," to wrongly persecuted complex and even briefly to vaguely threatening before settling back to conspiracy nut crazy.

If Rayn puts up a countdown to a banning (whether he goes through with it or not) we might yet see full on begging and panic.

Back