do you support a perma banning of the garcias by Rayn - Page 36 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias
Page 36 of 44
View Poll Results: permaban the garcias?
yes, both dweasel and tehvul 380 74.07%
yes, but only tehvul 22 4.29%
yes, but only dweasel 15 2.92%
no 96 18.71%
Voters: 513. You may not vote on this poll

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
701 - 02-08-2013, 16:04
Threatening Rayn did not help your case. Maybe if you lay low for awhile, this would all blow over. A plea for mercy couldn't hurt at this juncture. Just tell him that you were talking smack.

Sponsored Links
Newmz
Veteran4
Old
702 - 02-08-2013, 16:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroWaffle View Post
Would you rather:
2) Make $500 for getting five butt ****ings from customers per day?
this is a solid 180k/yr

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
703 - 02-08-2013, 16:06
you're gonna need to save up a few years of that for some million dollar man butthole reinforcement surgery

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
704 - 02-08-2013, 16:08
his family is threatening rayn

he's threatening rayn

it's ridiculous and has nothing to do with tehvul 'ruining tw' through his post style. he just needs to go. pls go

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
705 - 02-08-2013, 16:11
i just wish rayn would get on with it already and ban him.

but we have to wait. final decision is on 02-09-2013 at 12:10 PM

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
706 - 02-08-2013, 16:16
Quote:
Would you rather:

2) Make $500 for getting five butt ****ings from customers per day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newmz View Post
this is a solid 180k/yr
No, it's more like liquid assets.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
707 - 02-08-2013, 17:18
if i found an overwhelming 90% opinion in favor I would do it, but there are valid opinions in favor not to, although they are a tiny minority and I'm not sure I agree with them. I still have to think about it, there's really a problem here and you guys who say there isn't really need to think about it for the good of the forum and for the good of the poster. this isn't some obnoxious troll, this is someone who is bat**** insane. if you want to enable him and laugh, say so.

if you think you should just let him run rampant and derail every thread with inane nonsense and that's ok, say so. we have plenty of ****ing terrible posters.

most of them don't threaten me with their delusional connections to government agencies , beg for permabans evenery holiday season, invite their family of degenerates to **** up our forum ad infinitum, or get their mom to threaten legal action against me because they indirectly wound up implying the wrong sibling was raped by their father.

On the other hand, some people watch Jerry Springer for that kind of **** and at some times I find it sadly pathetic and entertaining in the same way I find Togowack (to a lesser extend) to be hilarious in their illness.

However I still need to deal with overwhelming complaints regardless of my personal opinions on freedom of speech, censorship, and all that stupid bull****. So I try to leave it to the group conscience to decide but I am still torn on what to do here.

We clearly have a cancer here that stands out by it's aggressive malignancy. While we have many other cancers here, this one chooses to be the doucheiest cancer of present note. What then, am I to do, among a population that celebrate freedom to say whatever the **** they want whilst saying "well this one guy, he's just ****ing ruining it for the people that are ruining it for the internet"

I don't know. I've always been inclined to let this place be self policing and find ways to remove people from the community that simply were not acceptable by your standards by whatever means you found necessary. So -- what do I do when that doesn't work?

Let's not get too hung up on principles here. We're talking about a family of degenerate, insane, assholes. We ban people here. We do not allow free speech. We're just more lax than most.

also **** off i can't believe this thread generated so many replies

Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
708 - 02-08-2013, 17:20
Yeah, OK, I'm about the enabling. I should vote.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
709 - 02-08-2013, 17:20
i already told you to change mine to yes for both, rayn. thanks.

i really don't think you should have to put up with anymore of that ****, and i think it could be bad for this forum as a whole to keep that **** around.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
710 - 02-08-2013, 17:24
rayn are u dr Phil when ur not administering tw

that's the kind of post that made juggernaut leave/kill himself

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
711 - 02-08-2013, 17:26
nah i just do a ton of meth dude

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
712 - 02-08-2013, 17:27
i get ban 4 harry potter 7 spoilers for a fukin year

25 post limit these scum

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
713 - 02-08-2013, 17:28
lol dare crackin' me up

D
VeteranXX
Old
714 - 02-08-2013, 17:29
It's not just the bat**** insane part. It's the "what the **** is he doing on TW being bat**** insane"?

ElectroWaffle
VeteranXX
Old
715 - 02-08-2013, 17:30
Finish him Rayn.

Gryp
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
716 - 02-08-2013, 17:30
I hope these two get banned.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
717 - 02-08-2013, 17:32
Quote:
Finish him Rayn.

just ****ing do it already. **** 'em. i think we'll survive.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
718 - 02-08-2013, 17:33
im not going to be upset if you ban them

im just not personally bothered by their existence for some reason. i have no idea if that's good or bad.

Tic
VeteranXX
Old
719 - 02-08-2013, 17:34
Why would you post a poll if you did not intend to honor the results?

If 75% is not overwhelming enough results for you, you never truly intended to ban them in the first place.

Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
720 - 02-08-2013, 17:46
I'm an enabler cause his antics are entertaining to me.

How are you guys not amused by his insane mood swings in this thread? He's already went back and forth from a distancing/aloof, "**** you guys, I don't need this place" mentality to "Aw, I'm just one of you guys, we're all Tribers here...bros before hos, bros," to wrongly persecuted complex and even briefly to vaguely threatening before settling back to conspiracy nut crazy.

If Rayn puts up a countdown to a banning (whether he goes through with it or not) we might yet see full on begging and panic.

Page 36 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'rent'mund garcia , garcias incest bukkake party , he thought he thought , hey jews fuck yous , in the anus the sperm go , mission accomplished , posted from my sore asshole , redmund garcia sexual deviant , redmund garcia-ged=rmund arcia , rest in piss spic , shitstains of society , tehvulwar , you ban you ban