do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rewilding? what the fuk

Hippie stuff, basic premises is that man needs to get out more and care + nurture earth so it can provide us with nutrition, clean water and air. Of course wildman only use plastic shoes :D (which was ironic if you don't understand it).

2vm6oao.jpg

gross question: the fivefingers shoes, anyone get ingrown toenails with them? i buy merrell shoes a lot because they are really good for my feet but i wonder if the fivefingers shoes would be better or worse if im susceptible to ingrown nails.

I tried a pair on one time and the toes didnt fit perfectly around my toes. it made things very uncomfortable

they also look pretty stupid

maybe they would be better if i got a properly-fitting pair, but otherwise i give them 2 thumbs down

I've had no problems with five fingers, however I rarely use them anymore.
If it's warm enough to go vff's it's warm enough to go barefoot, which is more comfortable. Only place I wear vff's is if I go to city centre which I don't do that often so they really don't get much use nowdays.

I wear the toe socks with the toe shoes, never had any ingrown toenails, i take pretty good care of my feet aside from running/soccer pretty regularly.

get ingrown toenails removed, I did when I was a teenager. gg universal healthcare

Same. There's almost nothing worse than stubbing a horribly-infected ingrown toenail on a coffee table, it's basically like sticking a toothpick under your toenail and kicking something.

For relevance, it was running that produced said toenails. I don't run so much anymore since I dislocated my patella, haven't really found anything to replace it with.

get ingrown toenails removed, I did when I was a teenager. gg universal healthcare
yeah it was a problem when i was younger but im smarter with the shoes i buy now... so i havent had a problem in a while but dont feel like going down that road again... fucking brutal.

ingrown nails and hockey skates :no:

Back