Page 15 of 24
arsin
Veteran++
Old
281 - 02-05-2013, 14:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irn-Bru View Post
Thread delivers...

...a lack of justice for the Garcia family.
And now the thread twists eright towards you!

It would be interesting to have you and The Fuktard tell us why you are obsessed with the Garcias, of why they are soo important to you, why you spew so much attentive hate at them. You spend like an hour hating on them everyday, it would be interesting to hear what motivates you so. I'm kinda thinking the pot calls the kettle black. You see in them what you see in yourself.

So, Irn-Bru and Fuktard, why don't you guys tell us why the Garcias so fascinate you?

Sponsored Links
Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
282 - 02-05-2013, 14:25
Same reason why people rubberneck roadside accidents.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
283 - 02-05-2013, 14:43
Sure that's a reason, still you watch the accident and move on.

The obsessed don't move on, they dwell, they roost.

Rosencrantz
VeteranX
Old
284 - 02-05-2013, 14:45
Well I don't know about Irn-Bru, but I think Muk is trying to get Redmund to commit suicide by constantly belittling him. Doesn't seem to be working though.

d0ur
VeteranX
Old
285 - 02-05-2013, 15:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by sKILLz View Post
tehvul2 do you live with a male that you have sex with?

How do you afford rent and food if you study all the time? What university do you attend?

How come it seems like everyone on TW says you are some old mans boy toy? Any truth to this?
if you've really missed all this you've missed some of the following:

-tehvul refers to someone as baybi who is rich and they have tons of money and houses (he also had a bmw "drop top")
-tehvul then tries to convince everyone that baybi is a 17 yr old girl whom he loves. He states that it is his beachfront condo in South Fl and he has a place in Michigan for the summers and he is rich
- he posts pics of his cabin that he is renovating
- someone nails him with picks of this Mike Green person doing updates on the exact same cabin and tehvul in the window reflection taking the pictures
-its revealed that tehvul owns neither cabin nor condo and is confirmed gay, but not with this Mike person because they are both "bottoms"
- tehvul is also saying his album is forthcoming and like a moron posts pictures of documents etc... with Mike Green's home address. It's determined that the condo they live in is around $40k in a horrible part of south fl, not the 400k and 200k nonsense he keeps referring to.

i'm not the tehvul historian that others are but that's my recollection of a lot of this nonsense. in all that were 2 forum meltdowns involving him leaving and then immediately coming back with a new story or persona. he apparently has money again, or immense wealth, and is just basically back peddling/running from his inability to prove any of this and his inability to lie properly.

he's basically a 35 yr old HS dropout who cannot get a GED. he is on gov. assistance and lives a very basic life where apparently owning a kindle is baller status. he lives in a room with an older gay guy and pays some form of rent. apparently there was another super gay guy in tehvul's place before him and i'm sure in a few years another will replace him. he has no friends outside of mike and gets pretty much all his attention from this forum.

Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
286 - 02-05-2013, 15:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
So, Irn-Bru and Fuktard, why don't you guys tell us why the Garcias so fascinate you?

Well, I guess this is a legit question... I don't really hate him, I find it astonishing that he can be such an idiot but constantly assert the fact that he's a genius. He just doesn't give up. But I like to try and get him to

I sort-of have resolved to try and avoid getting dragged into constant abusing of him though, I realise it does just fill up threads with a heap of inane ****e.

I would say though, that I never pay (and never have paid) attention to any of the Dweasel stuff really, he seems as essentially forum-harmless as quite a few others, although his posting style is appalling.

In general though, people fascinate me anyway, extremes even more so.

Last edited by Irn-Bru; 02-05-2013 at 15:48..
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
287 - 02-05-2013, 15:58

You ****s know I am King Troll. Not one of you troll as good as me.

Ares
VeteranXX
Old
288 - 02-05-2013, 15:59
in all honesty arsin creeps me out more than tehvul

i've known tons of delusional assholes

arsin sounds like he collects hair of his crushes

Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
289 - 02-05-2013, 16:01
You're not even a troll tehvul

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
290 - 02-05-2013, 16:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irn-Bru View Post
You're not even a troll tehvul
You think you think.

Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
291 - 02-05-2013, 16:26
And now he's genuinely on ignore.

Platinumstorm
VeteranXV
Old
292 - 02-05-2013, 16:30
signing in for hall of fame thread

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
293 - 02-05-2013, 16:35
tehvul fuk u for bringing this bull**** on rayn

enjoy ur ban

Zombee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
294 - 02-05-2013, 16:45
I honestly think the Gracias are ****ing brilliant. Almost makes me wonder if they were hired to be here...

Fonzie
VeteranXV
Old
295 - 02-05-2013, 16:47
How did I miss this thread? Gold.

Fonzie
VeteranXV
Old
296 - 02-05-2013, 16:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
could you just ****ing translate because i don't know who these people are
who raped who now
and who did you lie about being raped etc

just break it down into simple sentences without a bunch of ****ing back pedaling bull****

this is what i want

"i said a raped b
a didn't **** b
in fact i raped b
or b raped c
or maybe a raped d'

i don't need any other **** than that. your family is so god damned ****ed up. i would like to do right by whomever is the victim but you are all so ****ed up i'm not sure who that is.

seriously what is wrong with your ****ing family when i get a letter that says 'oh no you are posting that the wrong sibling got raped'

are you ****ing serious?
This is the best post in the history of TW.

d0ur
VeteranX
Old
297 - 02-05-2013, 17:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehvul2 View Post

You ****s know I am King Troll. Not one of you troll as good as me.
its not a troll when ppl constantly call you out on your bull**** and never believe you from the get go. you're just a terrible liar

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
298 - 02-05-2013, 17:33
seriously if I get a C&D letter citing that someone posted on the forums stating that it was the OTHER sibling that got raped by their father so please take misinformation to correct that I'm hanging it on my fridge.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
299 - 02-05-2013, 18:00
Quote:
seriously if I get a C&D letter citing that someone posted on the forums stating that it was the OTHER sibling that got raped by their father so please take misinformation to correct that I'm hanging it on my fridge.
It is these little things that make life worth living.

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
300 - 02-05-2013, 18:05
Quote:
lol, I'd frame it

Page 15 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page a note from tehvul's mom

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
assplowed for a new s3 , blow the nigger whistle , classic thread , garcias incest bukkake party , posted from my sore asshole , redmund "the red bung" garcia , redmund garcia sexual deviant , robert garcia child rapist , shitstain of society , spic trash , they raped my son , trolling all tw , yarr matey dweasel raped me