do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mitch thinks his rep score is a result of a conspiracy against him not his shit posting...

with the word conspiracy now floating around, this thread is pretty doomed now to turn into tehvul posting about the illuminati and togowack about atlantis

I think my rep score is a result of my views on many things being out of sync with the views of the general TW populace. I consider that a good thing. And then there's the fact that I drone on endlessly about how awesome Dubai is and my life along with it. This is all factual and annoys some people, in fact most people. I enjoy this, I'm sure that's not news to you.

Anywot, back to topic. The Mexicunts are hateful retarded people who would best be showcased by Jerry Springer rather than in here and I would like to see the forum uncluttered by their existence. Hence the $500 to try to stimulate some action among those who keep banging on about it. It will happen, or it won't, in which case i'll be $500 better off. Either way, sucks to be me. etc.....

It's not cheating, Mitch's rules didn't stipulate how the rep must be achieved.

I think my rep score is a result of my views on many things being out of sync with the views of the general TW populace. I consider that a good thing. And then there's the fact that I drone on endlessly about how awesome Dubai is and my life along with it. This is all factual and annoys some people, in fact most people. I enjoy this, I'm sure that's not news to you.

Nah, it's cos you're a fuckin moron

itt mitch shows just how out of touch with reality he really is

tehvul only derails threads because of weak minds with a complete inability to not be trolled

but yeah it's totally his fault yep

in reality mitch has tons of friends in dubai and is the life of the party it is just here on the internet that he is misunderstood and treated like a shitty poster :-((

in reality mitch has tons of friends in dubai and is the life of the party it is just here on the internet that he is misunderstood and treated like a shitty poster :-((

Yeah, just here.

All day.

Every day.

He's a very good multitasker.

Woopig has a nice way of dealing with undesirables. When they post, every word is replaced with "Blah blah blah blabber blah blah blah". It always cracks me up :)

Two things -

I'd like to see them permabanned. They don't offer any compelling content that attracts me to TW. I have the pair of them on ignore, but I'm tired of coming here daily to read about the latest bullshit. The front page of the forum gets shitted up by these guys continually, and interesting content gets pushed to the second page, where I rarely stray.

Second: While Mitch deserves props for putting up money supporting a popular cause, why not turn this into a real boon for TW? Fire up a Kickstarter. Make the permaban of tehvul happen at the $1000 level, and dweasel at $2000. Give away titles for contributions:

$1 - $10 Contributor
$11 - $25 Lieutenant Denizen
$26 - $50 Master Denizen
$51 - $100 Tribal Warrior
$101 - $250 Grand Master Tribal Warrior
$500 Ultimate Tribes Master
$1000 Administrator (why not? you're effectively buying a permaban)

let's all change our names to be as equally stupid as mitch's

pls call me PaulSpaceCamp from now on

oh boy lets just start doing donation ban drives

thats a great way to keep tw going strong

Back