Tips please. by The One and Only - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Tips please.
Page 3 of 4
Thread Tools
spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
41 - 12-20-2012, 21:58
Reply With Quote
works 4 malice so dunno y it not work 4 u

same link etc
 
spockhammer is offline
 
Sponsored Links
PuC
Veteran4
Old
42 - 12-20-2012, 22:02
Reply With Quote
whatever you ****in say. thats what i did and all my sounds work just fine.
fact still remains that youre a ****** retard
and you aint ever gonna
#getonmylevel
 
PuC is offline
 
The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
43 - 12-20-2012, 22:19
Reply With Quote
Okay, got it. Just had to DL an extractor derp.


except now the game won't open for me. Gives me an error report a split second after I click on it, oh well.

My computer must not be good enough for 1.40 :0
 
The One and Only is offline
 
Last edited by The One and Only; 12-20-2012 at 22:24..
spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
44 - 12-20-2012, 22:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuC View Post
whatever you ****in say. thats what i did and all my sounds work just fine.
fact still remains that youre a ****** retard
and you aint ever gonna
#getonmylevel
ya dunno y these doods being high and mighty

if renaming all the .wave files to .ogg lets them play in t1 who givs a ****

i tried 2 change to .ogg with various things linked in the thread but the files came out as 0 bytes every time

gfg
 
spockhammer is offline
 
Alarik
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 12-21-2012, 12:57
Reply With Quote
may b i try 2 come 2 teach u, cept no files i have
 
Alarik is offline
 
jjwtay
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 12-21-2012, 13:23
Reply With Quote
Just the tip?
 
jjwtay is offline
 
PuC
Veteran4
Old
47 - 12-21-2012, 18:38
Reply With Quote
vert, what OS are you running?
ill be back in town sunday night maybe if i cant get tix to the hawks/49ers game.
i could send you my config if all else fails, might work. hit me up on aim if you still use it, or pm me in troc.
 
PuC is offline
 
333
Veteran4
Old
48 - 12-22-2012, 01:01
Reply With Quote
I REMEMBER SOME1 CRY B/C SLEEPY MAKE CHAIN ON HIM. WHEN HE DOES THAT - THERES REALLY NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO BESIDES TRY TO STAY OUT OF REACH AND SPAM.

I THINK MEBBE THAT WAS YOU.

ALSO GOOD TIP: AIM BETTER THAN THE OTHER DUDES.
 
333 is offline
 
Groove
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 12-22-2012, 03:13
Reply With Quote
 
Groove is offline
 
mariejane
VeteranX
Old
50 - 12-22-2012, 06:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
ya dunno y these doods being high and mighty

if renaming all the .wave files to .ogg lets them play in t1 who givs a ****

i tried 2 change to .ogg with various things linked in the thread but the files came out as 0 bytes every time

gfg
dare bad troll
 
mariejane is offline
 
darkpiece
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 12-22-2012, 12:21
Reply With Quote
 
darkpiece is offline
 
spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
52 - 12-22-2012, 14:16
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariejane View Post
dare bad troll
not saying your way doesnt work or doesn't make the file size smaller more manageable etc

i run ffmpeg with command line and also downloaded a gui interface for it, also tried using various other audio batch conversion programs and every time i did it would take 10 minutes to go through the 4000+ files and at the end all the files would be 0 bytes

clearly i did something wrong but idk how u can **** up drag and dropping .wav files and then clicking a button that says convert to .ogg and several programs did just that


anyway the way puc told me to do worked fine and it took 30 seconds
 
spockhammer is offline
 
mariejane
VeteranX
Old
53 - 12-22-2012, 15:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
not saying your way doesnt work or doesn't make the file size smaller more manageable etc

i run ffmpeg with command line and also downloaded a gui interface for it, also tried using various other audio batch conversion programs and every time i did it would take 10 minutes to go through the 4000+ files and at the end all the files would be 0 bytes

clearly i did something wrong but idk how u can **** up drag and dropping .wav files and then clicking a button that says convert to .ogg and several programs did just that


anyway the way puc told me to do worked fine and it took 30 seconds
the way puc told you is pointless because you still have wav files .. just with a different file extension. the audio library is able to play both ogg and wav, so it doesn't care about the file extension, the file header determines what file type it is and in your case it still is wav.

you need to adjust bitrate and sample rate, try this (bat file):
Code:
for %%v in (*.wav) do ffmpeg.exe -i "%%v" -y -acodec libvorbis -ar 22050 -ab 64k "%%~nv.ogg"
pause
 
mariejane is offline
 
spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
54 - 12-22-2012, 15:24
Reply With Quote
idk i had them as .wav b4 and 1.40 could not play them but then i do puc method and it play them

if i gotta convert to .ogg or feel like making files smaller i will use ur method now

thx
 
spockhammer is offline
 
The Morning Star
Veteran++
Old
55 - 12-24-2012, 07:26
Reply With Quote
Master game mechanics;
Understand timings,
Think always ahead!

There are many different styles of LO, so you must explore and practice! Develop your own style and become distinguishable. I could write a book on lo, but this would make your play rigid (lolz thanks stork!) and I moved away from that along time ago =))

gl & hf

and welcome to baseLT =))
 
The Morning Star is offline
 
Last edited by The Morning Star; 12-24-2012 at 16:54..
The Morning Star
Veteran++
Old
56 - 12-24-2012, 07:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333 View Post
I REMEMBER SOME1 CRY B/C SLEEPY MAKE CHAIN ON HIM. WHEN HE DOES THAT - THERES REALLY NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO BESIDES TRY TO STAY OUT OF REACH AND SPAM.

I THINK MEBBE THAT WAS YOU.

ALSO GOOD TIP: AIM BETTER THAN THE OTHER DUDES.

lolz. =))
 
The Morning Star is offline
 
Laughing-Stork
VeteranX
Old
57 - 12-24-2012, 11:48
Reply With Quote
rig·id
[rij-id]
adjective
1.
stiff or unyielding; not pliant or flexible; hard: a rigid strip of metal.
2.
firmly fixed or set.
3.
inflexible, strict, or severe: a rigid disciplinarian; rigid rules of social behavior.
4.
exacting; thorough; rigorous: a rigid examination.
5.
so as to meet precise standards; stringent: lenses ground to rigid specifications

Synonyms
1. unbending, firm, inflexible. 2. immovable, static. 3. austere, stern, unyielding. See strict. 4, 5. demanding.

i play fukin rigid cuz i am stonewall of tribe

da flag stops here
 
Laughing-Stork is offline
 
PuC
Veteran4
Old
58 - 12-24-2012, 15:25
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariejane View Post
the way puc told you is pointless
actually my method works and has obviously been proven by more than just myself saying so.
troll harder

Merry Christmas niggets!
 
PuC is offline
 
mariejane
VeteranX
Old
59 - 12-24-2012, 16:45
Reply With Quote
I donft cas re oyu are bad at tiebenmad ba mery crady mis
 
mariejane is offline
 
LogRoller
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
60 - 12-24-2012, 18:21
Reply With Quote
what's a nigget
 
LogRoller is offline
 
Page 3 of 4
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page Tips please.

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:36.