Where to farm?

Everything on the jewgle is nerfed.

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
2 - 10-23-2012, 10:16
Forum's dead bro. Also you can't farm them really, though if I were going to bother trying I'd probably just look for places where you can aoe the small packs of 30-60k health mobs. Supposedly they're going BOA.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 10-23-2012, 17:04
I found get get more motes killing lvl 90 stuff than I did leveling, usually doing dailies and such. Think the point is there IS no one real way/place to farm them, just have to keep killing mobs...

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 10-23-2012, 17:21
giving up on league already? lol

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 10-23-2012, 22:22
i just got this **** wtf

but i been playin so much bf3 lately, that and borderlands

im not shocked this is a deadish forum, but im glad some of us still kick around

just got into heroics 2day tiem 2 rade

aNimAL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 10-23-2012, 22:46
heroix fun actually

don't 4get to do daily horseman dungeon 4 fun

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
7 - 10-24-2012, 13:26
Also you can get 16 motes a day of you plant Songbell seeds on a maxed out farm.

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 10-25-2012, 17:52
mote of harmony?
songbell seeds?

what the **** happened to this game :lol

outlaw
VeteranX
Old
9 - 10-27-2012, 02:32
so. gay.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 10-29-2012, 01:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
giving up on league already? lol
Been bouncing back and forth really, some new people cropped up on WoW, and since I was stupid enough to buy the annual pass to get D3 (since I was unaware of how ****ty it was) I'm stuck with a sub until April Though these days League is more infuriating with these new weird metas and coworkers who... Kinda don't always play well.

As for WoW I see people fighting tooth and nail over those ebony eggs and I don't get it. I did my dailes and I got my Cloud Snake in reasonable time, so I'm not sure what the big deal is about trying to get in inside of two days. Especially when those mounts are account-bound now so if you get it on one you get it on all.

Last edited by Feannag; 10-29-2012 at 01:35..
Tekno
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 10-30-2012, 23:32
dread wastes best place to farm imo. long the down roads and such. if youre 90 you should of unlocked the hym and blood splatter or whatever theyre called enhancements. you can aoe packs of 10 or even 20 (if you could get that many) and not die since things are aoe stunned and then heals you.

aNimAL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 10-31-2012, 07:07
i got 2 motes in a row off the river raiders (sauroks) right near the anglers dailies on the adjacent beach.. donno if that means anything but maybe they have a good drop rate

Swamp Kitten
VeteranX
Old
13 - 10-31-2012, 21:41
The best place to farm motes is anywhere you have a lot of mobs that respawn quickly.

Go to Kun Lai and kill the snow fairies--there's tons of them and they respawn like it's their ****ing job. 10-20 pulls at a time.

OR

Go to bottom left island in Dread Wastes (Van'Zess?) and go to the far side where the Thought-Bound Miners or whatever their names are spawn, along with all the Dreadseeds on the ground. Make sure you have the Klaxxi buff with the guy that comes down and cleaves the **** out of mobs. Pull as fast as you can.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 11-08-2012, 12:40
actually i think i overstated to myself the importance of these things

now that my mining and engy are both maxed and i have my new goggles + trinket + pet they're essentially useless. i mean i have a bunch sitting around for making mounts but thats about all i can think to do w em.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
15 - 11-08-2012, 19:01
I use them on my tailor for cloth, but it's not worth farming for them. Except I ironically grow them on my farm.

Swamp Kitten
VeteranX
Old
16 - 11-12-2012, 17:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
actually i think i overstated to myself the importance of these things

now that my mining and engy are both maxed and i have my new goggles + trinket + pet they're essentially useless. i mean i have a bunch sitting around for making mounts but thats about all i can think to do w em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I use them on my tailor for cloth, but it's not worth farming for them. Except I ironically grow them on my farm.
If you have a BS you can buy the PvP patterns and sell those pieces, or sell the BoE epics to people looking for a crafter with their own mats. Spirit prices on my server are ~500-1k each, so if you're not using them anywhere else it can be a nice little bump.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Mote of Harmony

Social Website Bullshit