Guild Wars 2 by Oxyminoan - Page 211 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Guild Wars 2
Page 211 of 238
Thread Tools
Curious_George
VeteranX
Old
4201 - 09-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Reply With Quote
The karma exotics are only in those zones.

GW2 Temple/God karma armor sets - Dulfy

On the topic of exotics, any lvl 80 Guardians around? What did or are you going with? The karma heavy Aurora set with mostly power, toughness, and vitality seems pretty good or maybe a knight's set (toughness, power, precision)? Would it be wise to go with something with healing power? I've heard some people swear by berserker for WvW because toughness is kind of "useless" there, but I don't know if berserker would ever make sense on a guardian.
 
Curious_George is offline
 
Last edited by Curious_George; 09-23-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Falhawk
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4202 - 09-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Reply With Quote
Mesmer peeps talk to me. How do you roll for weapons in pve and PvP. Find staff the most useful in PvP but sword/pistol switching to staff is pretty fun in pve. Thoughts?
 
Falhawk is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchX
Contributor
Old
4203 - 09-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Reply With Quote
weapon switching is big in pve/pvp/wvw for mesmers

for pve i like staff/gs or staff/sword+pistol

for wvw i like gs/scepter+focus

for pvp i like staff/scepter+pistol
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
PhrenzY
VeteranX
Old
4204 - 09-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_George View Post
The karma exotics are only in those zones.

GW2 Temple/God karma armor sets - Dulfy

On the topic of exotics, any lvl 80 Guardians around? What did or are you going with? The karma heavy Aurora set with mostly power, toughness, and vitality seems pretty good or maybe a knight's set (toughness, power, precision)? Would it be wise to go with something with healing power? I've heard some people swear by berserker for WvW because toughness is kind of "useless" there, but I don't know if berserker would ever make sense on a guardian.
As an 80 Guardian I am also curious to the above question. Hoarding about 90k karma ATM and not positive on which set I want to drop it on.
 
PhrenzY is offline
 
Atreides
VeteranX
Old
4205 - 09-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Reply With Quote
Figure out what stats you want, then mix and match the pieces that give the most in those stats.

Example: medium condition damage gear is

Whispering - shoulders, chest gloves, legs
Mortal - boots
Armageddon - helm

Then you put in the runes you want and away you go.


As far as Karma usefulness goes, keep in mind that you need 250 obsidian shards (2100 karma each) to craft a legendary... in case the look of the karma gear isn't your thing.
 
Atreides is offline
 
Rurouni
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4206 - 09-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Reply With Quote
any thieves around? What's a good pve build? I'm just lvl 10 right now, but I'm running dagger/dagger + shortbow for wvwvw... need a proper trait/utility build(or a guide would be nice)

oh and my full tank warrior is pretty much unkillable. i took on a 1v4 earlier...haha.

warrior OP.

edit: shortbow not longbow
 
Rurouni is offline
 
Last edited by Rurouni; 09-23-2012 at 08:35 PM.
FiEND
VeteranX
Old
4207 - 09-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Reply With Quote
i used sword + dagger concentrating on bashing
 
FiEND is offline
 
HaPpY
VeteranX
Old
4208 - 09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Reply With Quote
i make condition dmg thief and dot u up nigga!
 
HaPpY is offline
 
coombz
VeteranX
Old
4209 - 09-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Reply With Quote
We have 125 people in TW guild

115 pve noobs

gg
 
coombz is offline
 
Rurouni
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4210 - 09-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
We have 125 people in TW guild

115 pve noobs

gg
i PvE-ed with you too!
 
Rurouni is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchX
Contributor
Old
4211 - 09-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Reply With Quote
:o
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
DeadlyRabbit
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4212 - 09-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Reply With Quote
Not sure if this helps for some people, but Team Paradigm has a GW2 team, under the video on this page this guy has their pvp builds listed based on their role.

Teldoo
 
DeadlyRabbit is offline
 
Atreides
VeteranX
Old
4213 - 09-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Reply With Quote
I'm a thief.

I have a lot to explore with the weapon combos for PvE/PvP. I kinda fell into a DD/Bow niche early and never deviated from it.

I went with:
Skill Calculator - Guild Wars 2 Database

This is my Utility build. I really don't care about glass canon builds so be prepared to not place anything into power/crit.

i'll explain **** later, off to go play TL2 atm.
 
Atreides is offline
 
DeadlyRabbit
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4214 - 09-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Reply With Quote
I could use a invite on Crystal Desert, name is Deadlyrabbit.

I am having a lot of fun with the game, best MMO I have played, the game play really makes it feel good.
 
DeadlyRabbit is offline
 
Rurouni
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4215 - 09-23-2012, 09:32 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
I'm a thief.

I have a lot to explore with the weapon combos for PvE/PvP. I kinda fell into a DD/Bow niche early and never deviated from it.

I went with:
Skill Calculator - Guild Wars 2 Database

This is my Utility build. I really don't care about glass canon builds so be prepared to not place anything into power/crit.

i'll explain **** later, off to go play TL2 atm.
thanks
 
Rurouni is offline
 
drake
VeteranX
Old
4216 - 09-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Reply With Quote
this game sucks
 
drake is offline
 
SkivviS
Veteran++
Old
4217 - 09-23-2012, 10:40 PM
Reply With Quote
i want an invite...is it per character, or account? which name do i give?
 
SkivviS is offline
 
eggo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4218 - 09-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Reply With Quote
drake bro, why does it suck?

save me 60 bucks and tell me why
 
eggo is offline
 
Eggi
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
4219 - 09-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Mesmer peeps talk to me. How do you roll for weapons in pve and PvP. Find staff the most useful in PvP but sword/pistol switching to staff is pretty fun in pve. Thoughts?
***34;Everyone***39;s Doing It***33;***34; PvP Builds - Mesmer - Guild Wars 2 Guru

^ i was going to try a cpl of those builds out

i suck at pvp though (at least with mesmer), i need to learn 2 play
 
Eggi is offline
 
coombz
VeteranX
Old
4220 - 09-23-2012, 11:09 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggo View Post
drake bro, why does it suck?

save me 60 bucks and tell me why
td only played gw2 for 5 minutes :]

3 minutes more than Cael played

****in sellouts
 
coombz is offline
 
Page 211 of 238
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Guild Wars 2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
goshin , happy didn't like ap

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 AM.