forward nj for kings

i never learn forward nj g00d :-(

hmmm

it just a feelin for me i just throw nade and aim where it feels good only thing u gotta kno is the angle and to aim abit to left after nade thrown

but just feeling n some luck

i only make it 30% :(

i only seen one thick curvy big butty chines chick and she went with lil wayne lol i guess no all whites and chines r ment to be curvey im mixed with lationo and black so i do have to worry about not having a nice curvy shape like beyonce,nicki minaj ect p.s and if anyone wanna commet i never said that whites and chines cant get curvy or cant get a nice shape cuz i have plenty of whit friend with nice slim bodys and im not sayn blacks and spanish pplr the oly ones with curvy shapes it

thick girls are 100% due to how their parents raised/fed them. chinese know how to properly raise children, and feed them the correct amount of food and no more. blacks and latinos on the other hand are very food oriented big meal groups of people, thus they have all the thicker girls.

cool this still slower than ren gades

gg

suck my dick on the dancefloor like it 1999

hmmm

it just a feelin for me i just throw nade and aim where it feels good only thing u gotta kno is the angle and to aim abit to left after nade thrown

but just feeling n some luck

i only make it 30% :(

i been workin on this i get the shot a good bit of time but it ends up more like nade brake

nade flys in front of me i shoot and it stop me in mid air

obv i doin something wrong

so far i have done it twice today

1 time i throw nade let off jet and it work second time i dont remember

only goin super fast tho hmmm

so far i have done it twice today

1 time i throw nade let off jet and it work second time i dont remember

only goin super fast tho hmmm

the faster u go more stright ahead u can throw nade

if going slow u need to throw nade bit below urself then aim up a bit n fire

hmm i have been lookin up a bit than throw nade and aim straight to left. this either stops me dead air or pops me straight up some. so i guess i throw nade down and aim up ok

Back