arena cheese repair 4 dyc and cow 1.40 only

spockhammer

AlwaysCrying
The function for that is actually built-in, but I'm not sure why it was not enabled.

Code:
Event::Attach( eventEnterStation, AutoBuy::cheeseRepair );

Add this to the top of your Tribes\config\Modules\Loadouts.acs.cs file and it will work. (below the other 2 Event::Attach lines)

ez pz to separate the functions and add a new toggle for it, didn't test it much tho

cheeseRepair.jpg

Download for stock 1.4 (anything 1.4 except my T2012 config)
Download for my T2012 config

extract into your tribes folder overwriting anything (Loadouts.acs.cs and Options.gui.cs)

my T2012 config already has a modified Options.gui.cs that's why it has a different download, the stock one will still work with it but will break a few minor (cosmetic) changes

works good but if you use autokit script @ the same time autokit uses your repkit if you leave the invy before you hit 70 health ...

someone could probably make a smarter autokit that doesn't trigger if you're in an invy tho

Last edited:
i play around with script but it only let u do 16 kits and then it locks out for 5-8 seconds then u can buy 16 again

edit: ya lasthope, works on arghs

Last edited:
plz post it groove

shitty dropper for 1.4

i made it with 2 different binds - one that when pressed shits out 10 all @ once in a big pile that land in the same spot (just the standard spew built into Loadouts.acs.cs set to 10 instead of 4)

or a 'spray' one that will toss around 7 per second for as long as you hold the key down (shitty ripoff of bigbunnys dropper which was based on writers dropper iirc)

personally i like the 'spray' one, it's more fun but probably a bit slower

bind the keys in your 1.4 binds/inventory menu

also i did this really wasted last night so it might suck

edit: fixed a bug, redownload if you already got it

Last edited:
i has not try it yet but will give u feedback mr gr00f, tho i wish it has optoin of dropping without needing to hit a key-an autobuydrop u no

i dunno how that would interact with cheeserepair and/or autokit

also it has secret code that translates all your documents into swahili

Back