xtasy doctor help

spockhammer

<b><font color="lightsteelblue">AlwaysCrying</font
can i take allergy meds with high liver enzyme (mild damage from drinking enzymes has lowered over the past year nothing chronic like hep aih etc)

also can i take otc allergy meds for a month or should i go to the doc and look for something else?

i am pretty active lifestyle workout sport etc if that mean anything

srry i am ~1 month late but will provide extra fyi based on wat i kno

loratadine (claritin) and certirizine (zyrtec) are metabolized by liver

but they r so benign that with a mild increase in AST/ALT will likely have no impact

mayb u have a little more side effects

u can take them once/day as needed 4 life

diphenhydramine/benadryl also metabolized by liver but who takes that nowadays unless u want the extra sedation. also it is exclusively metabolized by liver

the two new OTCs zyrtec and claritin do not cross blood-brain barrier so they r best to take

and finally since ur liver's metabolizing capacity is already slightly reduced, be aware of other compounds that interact with liver's P450 enzymes that are responsible for drug metabolism. these compounds will further reduce ur metabolizing ability, making u more prone to allergy med side effects. do not do/take these things at same time:

-ketoconazole antifungal
-erythromycin antibiotic
-grapefruit juice
-binge drinking
-sulfa drugs present in some antibiotics
-cimetidine otc reflux med

gg see u on the battlefield

wtf grapefruit juice gfg

zyrtec not work as well as claritin for me 4 some reason

thx 4 doctor advice

dare die and his pregnant trailer trash gf (probably a cousin) will try to sue xtasy for giving medical advice on here.

GG

can i has dares cheetz when he died?

also
r7jfS.gif

Back