Blitz fired from T:A

His world is shattered, talked shit all the time and figured he was winning every match for his team even with people telling him he isn't that good, then he find himself without a team because he isn't good enough. People don't get left off teams because their ego is too big, as long as they can backup what they say people deal with their shit.

He is on suicide watch now.

His world is shattered, talked shit all the time and figured he was winning every match for his team even with people telling him he isn't that good, then he find himself without a team because he isn't good enough. People don't get left off teams because their ego is too big, as long as they can backup what they say people deal with their shit.

He is on suicide watch now.

God I miss you DR <3

If I actually played CS:GO with you guys it would be a new game type where everyone would need to babysit me and complete the objectives.

zprotoss was garbage at T1, useless faggot flying around in scout and being a newbie

go figure he play a game like t:a where it just newbies in vehicles

i only pub that game on friday nights, usually drunk and/or drinking with no cares. and i still play better than blitz ;]

Not gonna lie, I am getting a kick out of this thread. Buck up Blitz, with talent like yours you can reach for the stars.

Sorry guys, no meltdown in progress. I'm fine, and honestly I'm perfectly content with what I was able to accomplish playing T:A. I wasn't asked to join new merger, I can only imagine because a significant portion of my team was very embarrassed about our comms being streamed. (The video everyone was laughing at). We had a big fight about it, and I basically told everyone who was freaking out if they didn't want the community making fun of their comms, they should probably have better comms and stop freaking out like fucking asperg patients. I told a few players that because they were having nervous breakdowns over the comms being streamed that I lost respect for them individually, because quite frankly I felt like they were being little bitches about it. I was in the wrong, I admit that, but it wasn't intentional and the reactions were just overboard for me. I could tell there wasn't any coming back from it, and I'm fine with that.

It was a good ride while it lasted, but lets be realistic here T:A is going nowhere, so being on a dominant team simply to secure easy money isn't much of a realistic goal anymore. I may end up joining another team, because I do still moderately enjoy the game, but I may end up just walking away.

Either way, the blow isn't as huge to me as some of you probably think it was. If I was ditched for consistently horrible performances that's one thing, but several people didn't want to play with me anymore because we just didn't get a long and that is all there is to it. Fire was correct, we have been fighting pretty regularly over the last month, even a win at times felt like a loss. It wasn't very fun. Anyone calling "zoid" is just taking the convenient opportunity to lash out and troll me, but I assure you it had nothing to do with my ability. Even just general communication was fine, I'm not really that hard to get along with in normal scenarios, it's not like I'm Darkstrand or something.

tldr; I wanted to stream the finals games, win or lose so I had access to the VOD's after the fact. I couldn't stream to Twitch, where I had a password so I streamed to Own3d.tv where I'm partnered, but have no access to admin controls. The entire community found the stream, and laughed at the expense of a few players on my team like Mabel and Remics for freaking the fuck out. Teammates got angry, gave me a speech about privacy not being respected etc. We fought, there was no resolution, they left without me.

To the defense of our team, that stream wasn't a proper representation of how we normally act or of our actual ability, in fighting had really torn us apart at that point, and a number of other issues that weren't related to the stream at all. Teams need a scapegoat when things go wrong, who better than Blitz?

If any of you encounter Msstar talking shit, just remind him that his lack of game awareness nearly costs us Dangerous Crossing in the Winners Bracket Finals, and it was my play that won us the game. Also feel free to remind him that both tournaments he played with us, we took 2nd and mostly because of his inability to stay at home as HOF.

Video Here : http://www.own3d.tv/monoeSports/watch/782473

Remics, Fire and Bojingles are still some of the best players in this game. I have no ill will towards them, and I'm genuinely sorry it went down like this.

Thanks for the support guys. :)

Last edited:
the tl;dr part of that post was almost as long as the actual part of that post

honestly I read like the first two sentences but then I got such crazy ass nerd shivers that I couldn't continue

like do you guys write this shit seriously

do you realize this is why you don't have girlfriends

because you take 20 minutes to explain why your internet team didn't internet like you, and talk about the future of a fucking video game as though you're discussing your life plans

holy goddamned fucking jesus christ shit people, take a fucking step back

Sorry guys, no meltdown in progress. I'm fine, and honestly I'm perfectly content with what I was able to accomplish playing T:A. I wasn't asked to join new merger, I can only imagine because a significant portion of my team was very embarrassed about our comms being streamed. (The video everyone was laughing at). We had a big fight about it, and I basically told everyone who was freaking out if they didn't want the community making fun of their comms, they should probably have better comms and stop freaking out like fucking asperg patients. I told a few players that because they were having nervous breakdowns over the comms being streamed that I lost respect for them individually, because quite frankly I felt like they were being little bitches about it. I was in the wrong, I admit that, but it wasn't intentional and the reactions were just overboard for me. I could tell there wasn't any coming back from it, and I'm fine with that.

It was a good ride while it lasted, but lets be realistic here T:A is going nowhere, so being on a dominant team simply to secure easy money isn't much of a realistic goal anymore. I may end up joining another team, because I do still moderately enjoy the game, but I may end up just walking away.

Either way, the blow isn't as huge to me as some of you probably think it was. If I was ditched for consistently horrible performances that's one thing, but several people didn't want to play with me anymore because we just didn't get a long and that is all there is to it. Fire was correct, we have been fighting pretty regularly over the last month, even a win at times felt like a loss. It wasn't very fun. Anyone calling "zoid" is just taking the convenient opportunity to lash out and troll me, but I assure you it had nothing to do with my ability. Even just general communication was fine, I'm not really that hard to get along with in normal scenarios, it's not like I'm Darkstrand or something.

tldr; I wanted to stream the finals games, win or lose so I had access to the VOD's after the fact. I couldn't stream to Twitch, where I had a password so I streamed to Own3d.tv where I'm partnered, but have no access to admin controls. The entire community found the stream, and laughed at the expense of a few players on my team like Mabel and Remics for freaking the fuck out. Teammates got angry, gave me a speech about privacy not being respected etc. We fought, there was no resolution, they left without me.

To the defense of our team, that stream wasn't a proper representation of how we normally act or of our actual ability, in fighting had really torn us apart at that point, and a number of other issues that weren't related to the stream at all. Teams need a scapegoat when things go wrong, who better than Blitz?

If any of you encounter Msstar talking shit, just remind him that his lack of game awareness nearly costs us Dangerous Crossing in the Winners Bracket Finals, and it was my play that won us the game. Also feel free to remind him that both tournaments he played with us, we took 2nd and mostly because of his inability to stay at home as HOF.

Remics, Fire and Bojingles are still some of the best players in this game. I have no ill will towards them, and I'm genuinely sorry it went down like this.

Thanks for the support guys. :)

no meltdown in progress, proceeds to meltdown over 5 paragraph essay

Back