Daily Show and libtards on abortion/rape

I guess you haven't noticed the anti white male prevalence of today's advertising for a large part that's been going on for more than a few of the past recent years.

I mean if you're going to place the blame at least put it on those large international business and their advertising budgets. I'm sure they are all liberal owned... at least in your world.
I don't watch ads, but companies only do whats in their best financial interest. They are pressured (read: forced) to hire unqualified minorities and women for fear of being sued for not keeping up quotas. This includes adding them into commercials at higher rates, saving face at any sign of [alleged] discrimination, and in general outspokenly supporting women more than men.

Almost all of that pressure comes from liberals and entertainment news media (heavily liberal due to its vocation; demographics).

This thread sucks

e0GTB.gif

e0GTB.gif

e0GTB.gif

e0GTB.gif

e0GTB.gif

e0GTB.gif

e0GTB.gif

e0GTB.gif

e0GTB.gif

e0GTB.gif

ok before i rebuke everything you just said. my original post wasn't aimed at you nor attacking your view. it was laying down some basic information.
Oh shit, son. We got ourselves a bold one!

p.s. I didn't say your original post was aimed at me. I simply responded to it.

feel free to believe what you wish, but scientifically speaking a fetus is a parasite(nicer word, symbiont, but the mother doesn't really benefit at all during pregnancy) till it can function on it's own without a host. and since we are talking about laws being implemented, no RELIGIOUS beliefs should be involved in the first place.
I have yet to bring up any religious point of view, because I don't give a flying fuck what the religion says (more specifically, what it doesn't say), but okay.

if a baby is killed when born prematurely and out of the mother then yes it should be murder charge. the mother is separate from the child and the child is functioning on it's own. please make sure you make the important mental leap between having to be supported by another living being, and having to be supported by machines. in my opinion, if we had some way to remove a fetus without killing it and let it grow to childhood i would be all for it, but in the same thought that world would be a much different place and the idea of abortion would be moot.
Why should it be a murder charge? It's not even a person yet, right?

it's actually really is closer to black and white than not. any side of an argument is going to do what it can to win. but when it comes to the actual choice, it should always be the mothers as it's the mothers body. which is why i relate back to the idea that if a child can be removed from the mother and be able to survive than it should happen. if not, then it is not a child and should not be treated as such.
So the mother doesn't have to worry about "her body" when she's GETTING pregnant, but once she get pregnant, then it's a-okay to kill the unborn child, all because your opinion says so? Ah, gotcha.

your whole argument seems to be based around "women are liars and deserved/asked for it!" you honestly think the majority of reported cases are false? even though the mental and physical anguish a person has to endure to even report such a thing in today's society huge, you still think they are just lying? there is a percentage that is an outright lie, i will concede to that, but no where near the amount you think it is to call your stance valid.
No, retard. I was treating your reply with respect, but now you crossed over into the idiotic "emotions due the talking" zone. I never even mentioned the percentages of what rape accusations are false. I've read it's anywhere from 10-30%, but besides being "proven" in court to be false, it's not factual enough.

Either way, once again, I never even made that a talking point. I was merely pointing out the FBI's numbers on rape accusations reported and the bullshit number that liberals were using to support their personal beliefs.

the whole argument is about government funded abortion...
No, not really. The argument is specifically about liberals and anti-male groups lying and using bullshit numbers to justify their beliefs/actions.

If you wanted my opinion on government-funded abortion, I'd say allow it but only if you also cut the whores' fallopian tubes since they've proven that they can't control themselves and aren't responsible.

p.s. You've utterly failed at proving a single thing I've said wrong. It wasn't a bad post though, besides the "WAH U MUST HATE WOMEN" emotional part. :bigthumb:

Validuz guessing you're a republican? are you a social conservative? tea party?
No (99% idiots), no (100% idiots), and no (75% idiots).

Never assume that someone is from the opposing party because they don't follow your (or left-wing) bullshit. I'm not accusing you of being left-wing for the record, just in general.

It's like the few liberal retards that replied early on claiming I was a social conservative or that I'm against abortion. I'm not on either account. I just don't like seeing ridiculous lies spread to further personal beliefs by either side. Both sides do this, but liberals do it even more.

Last edited:
So answer the question, where do they get their stats from.
Look, I know you're retarded, but you don't need to project your lack of intelligence on me. If you know where the FBI gathers its statistics from, then just assume I know, because I do know. I don't need to answer your-level of questions so you can slowly line me up to make your failed point. Just move onto your point.

If you're going to claim the police don't always accurately report things, you'd have a valid point. But then what standard should we follow for statistical purposes?

Last edited:
How is val constantly so angry I feel the rage just reading is posts

I really wish I could actually care about an issue to actually rage

This dood is mad tho

Who provides them with their statistics?

Either you can answer the question or you can't.

No need to run your virtual mouth more.

Look, I know you're retarded, but you don't need to project your lack of intelligence on me. If you know where the FBI gathers its statistics from, then just assume I know, because I do know. I don't need to answer your-level of questions so you can slowly line me up to make your failed point. Just move onto your point.

If you're going to claim the police don't always accurately report things, you'd have a valid point. But then what standard should we follow for statistical purposes?

No (99% idiots), no (100% idiots), and no (75% idiots).

Never assume that someone is from the opposing party because they don't follow your (or left-wing) bullshit. I'm not accusing you of being left-wing for the record, just in general.

It's like the few liberal retards that replied early on claiming I was a social conservative or that I'm against abortion. I'm not on either account. I just don't like seeing ridiculous lies spread to further personal beliefs by either side. Both sides do this, but liberals do it even more.

I didn't assume anything. Its why I asked but it does seem like that you lean right.

You do agree though that Republicans claiming that the number of rape pregnancies are too low to create laws around abortion is bullshit right? They have made tons of laws for things that are statistically much lower if it furthered their own cause.

I didn't assume anything. Its why I asked but it does seem like that you lean right.
Hmm, I believe in personal responsibility and accountability. By today's standards, that does make me lean slightly right, but only because of that, not because of social issues or religion.

You do agree though that Republicans claiming that the number of rape pregnancies are too low to create laws around abortion is bullshit right? They have made tons of laws that are statistically much lower if it furthered their own cause.
Yep. Of course.

Not many Republicans on this forum though to even waste time belittling them for supporting it.

So then since we know they only report what is reported to them, they are hardly accurate when it comes to rape considering ~57% are supposed to go unreported.

So your statement is as full of shit as you are.

So then since we know they only report what is reported to them, they are hardly accurate when it comes to rape considering ~57% are supposed to go unreported.

So your statement is as full of shit as you are.
How are you going to have a discussion about factual numbers based off of a completely made-up figure of how many that DON'T report it?

Think, retard, think.

p.s. It's funny you said 57%. Some SURVEYS* (not "reports," my bad) are as low as 10-30%, some as high as 95%. I love how you just picked a middle-ground and stated it as fact. :lol:

Last edited:
...but by your own admission your "100% fact" aren't in reality... they are but a count of what they could count and aren't inclusive at all.

FBI numbers are factual and accurate.

Survey numbers are not.

The 5% would mean that 1.7m rapes occur every year in the US, aka 95% of rapes go unreported. That's completely unfounded and absolutely no evidence to suggest so besides anonymous surveys from anti-male groups.

Try again, retard.

---

:lol

yeah I was making fun of you for not understanding what the numbers meant & having literally no critical reasoning skills, I wasn't arguing the validity of the survey. Of course, to drive home the point that you have no critical reasoning skills, you still didn't grasp why i was making fun of you. gg. also, you cant do math either, apparently.

don't worry about it though, your shortcomings are definitely the result of the jews and feminists so id just keep blaming them.

Back