Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Daily Show and libtards on abortion/****
Page 8 of 11
WildKnight
VeteranXV
Old
141 - 09-02-2012, 10:10
ok before i rebuke everything you just said. my original post wasn't aimed at you nor attacking your view. it was laying down some basic information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Sorry sport, but not all believe it's not a human being until its breathing on its own outside of the womb, hence the problem of trying to be reasonable with either side of the argument. Some people view it as outright murder of a human being, so who are you to say it's wrong?
feel free to believe what you wish, but scientifically speaking a fetus is a parasite(nicer word, symbiont, but the mother doesn't really benefit at all during pregnancy) till it can function on it's own without a host. and since we are talking about laws being implemented, no RELIGIOUS beliefs should be involved in the first place.

Quote:
What if a baby is prematurely born and someone murders it while its being sustained by machines? Does the person not get charged with murder because the baby wasn't really due yet and needs assistance to live? What if someone intentionally stabs a pregnant woman to kill her fetus (and succeeds)? Is that not murder? Are you saying that should just be assault?
if a baby is killed when born prematurely and out of the mother then yes it should be murder charge. the mother is separate from the child and the child is functioning on it's own. please make sure you make the important mental leap between having to be supported by another living being, and having to be supported by machines. in my opinion, if we had some way to remove a fetus without killing it and let it grow to childhood i would be all for it, but in the same thought that world would be a much different place and the idea of abortion would be moot.

Quote:
It's not a simple black and white issue, so the pieces of **** on both sides of the aisle, extremes being "condoms are murder" and "women'z choice!11" that use bull**** numbers should be called out.
it's actually really is closer to black and white than not. any side of an argument is going to do what it can to win. but when it comes to the actual choice, it should always be the mothers as it's the mothers body. which is why i relate back to the idea that if a child can be removed from the mother and be able to survive than it should happen. if not, then it is not a child and should not be treated as such.

Quote:
A **** victim shouldn't be statistically counted as an actual **** until it's proven. That's called bull****. If you want to statistically call it anything, you'd say alleged **** victim. Colloquially, you'd call the person a **** victim, but statistically no.
your whole argument seems to be based around "women are liars and deserved/asked for it!" you honestly think the majority of reported cases are false? even though the mental and physical anguish a person has to endure to even report such a thing in today's society huge, you still think they are just lying? there is a percentage that is an outright lie, i will concede to that, but no where near the amount you think it is to call your stance valid.

Quote:
Not sure what you're even referring to. I never made any argument one way or the other about tax dollars supporting abortions.
the whole argument is about government funded abortion...

Sponsored Links
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
142 - 09-02-2012, 10:14
Quote:
Bored. I don't give a **** about abortion or gay rights. It's bull**** nonsense that doesn't affect enough people to care about. But since the libtard media has been railing the anti-white male agenda super hardcore the last couple weeks over the issue and the partisan DS idiots are chipping in with completely made-up figures, why not...
I guess you haven't noticed the anti white male prevalence of today's advertising for a large part that's been going on for more than a few of the past recent years.

I mean if you're going to place the blame at least put it on those large international business and their advertising budgets. I'm sure they are all liberal owned... at least in your world.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
143 - 09-02-2012, 11:04
GOD when will people REALIZE that I'm RIGHT and that they are WRONG

Just listen to this thing Jon Stewart said, everyone gather around and hear how much you're all WRONG about it

travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
144 - 09-02-2012, 11:12
A. Point
B. Counterpoint
A. Learn to read libtard, try again
Repeat

cool thread

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
145 - 09-02-2012, 11:13
I think whatever made up facts the liberal side wants to throw out there to thwart religo retard conservatives real agenda of wanting to make all abortion illegal is fine. **** or no **** doesn't really matter. There are married people that don't want to have kids. So not even married folk should be allowed to pleasure ****? And heaven forbid one slips past the goalie. There should be a safe sterile place to go where there are competent doctors to preform this procedure. If financial assistance is needed for the procedure I have no problem with my tax dollars going towards this. I can't think of any reasons how unwanted children benefit our society.

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 09-02-2012, 11:18
anyone voting on abortion is a ****ing idiot

it's not getting changed

Lobster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
147 - 09-02-2012, 11:19
Validuz, no one in this thread has agreed with you. Ordinarily, even when a topic seems to be pretty one-sided, there will be at least a couple of people on the opposing side, but not in this case.

Why do you think this is?

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
148 - 09-02-2012, 11:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
Validuz, no one in this thread has agreed with you. Ordinarily, even when a topic seems to be pretty one-sided, there will be at least a couple of people on the opposing side, but not in this case.

If his mind, that's proof positive that he's absolutely right.

You really think he's going to let a little critical thinking spoil his prospect of being smarter than everyone else?

travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 09-02-2012, 12:04
also known as

Dunning

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 09-02-2012, 12:45
Quote:
There's nothing really weird about it.

Nothing new posted yet again, nor contradicts a single thing I said.

32k pregnancies a year from ****, while only 84k are reported (not even proven). Obvious horse****. Their estimates from who is raped is taken from surveys done by agenda-driven pro-women groups.

You claimed my numbers usage was wrong, therefore you were taking a stance.

God damn you're dumb.
your number usage was wrong

you kept claiming they were saying 32K/84K got pregnant in that study because youre a ****ing imbecile and don't have any critical reasoning capabilities. you also apparently completely glossed over the fact that they called out the 5% pregnancy rate right in the same sentence.

and the other number I quoted was from the wiki on **** statistics which referenced a DoJ report.

thanks for playing.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
151 - 09-02-2012, 13:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelyan View Post
also known as

Dunning

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
152 - 09-02-2012, 13:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitRabbi View Post
I think whatever made up facts the liberal side wants to throw out there to thwart religo retard conservatives real agenda of wanting to make all abortion illegal is fine. **** or no **** doesn't really matter. There are married people that don't want to have kids. So not even married folk should be allowed to pleasure ****? And heaven forbid one slips past the goalie. There should be a safe sterile place to go where there are competent doctors to preform this procedure. If financial assistance is needed for the procedure I have no problem with my tax dollars going towards this. I can't think of any reasons how unwanted children benefit our society.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 09-02-2012, 13:07
Goddamn he is dreeeeeeamy

absent
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 09-02-2012, 13:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzle View Post
Pro-life is anti-woman.
Anti-life is anti-human.

Scud411
VeteranXV
Old
155 - 09-02-2012, 13:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Goddamn he is dreeeeeeamy
ahaaahaahaha

Stuttrboy
VeteranX
Old
156 - 09-02-2012, 13:59
Quote:
It's a shame that **** has to be brought up at all in the discussion of whether or not abortion should be legal. There is something legitimately wrong with a person who believes they have the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body.

Pro-life is anti-woman.
That isn't the discussion. The discussion was whether The Daily Shows claim of 32k pregnancies from **** was accurate or a libtard lie. I think we've shown without a doubt that there was enough info out there that there was due diligence when fact checking though they should have said an "estimated 32k a year" not definitely 32k a year. However that leap is pretty consistent across all news networks so not really a liberal thing.

As for abortion I'm not a woman I have no pony in this race. The way I see it is if the fetus cannot survive outside the host then it is part of the woman's body and should be treated as such legally. I don't believe that I would ever make that decision personally however, luckily I'll never have to find out.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
157 - 09-02-2012, 14:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
your number usage was wrong

you kept claiming they were saying 32K/84K got pregnant in that study because youre a ****ing imbecile and don't have any critical reasoning capabilities. you also apparently completely glossed over the fact that they called out the 5% pregnancy rate right in the same sentence.

and the other number I quoted was from the wiki on **** statistics which referenced a DoJ report.

thanks for playing.
FBI numbers are factual and accurate.

Survey numbers are not.

The 5% would mean that 1.7m rapes occur every year in the US, aka 95% of rapes go unreported. That's completely unfounded and absolutely no evidence to suggest so besides anonymous surveys from anti-male groups.

Try again, retard.

---

Quote:
Pro-life is anti-woman.
:lol

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 09-02-2012, 14:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post

Why would liberals agreeing with me prove anything? You libtards are the ones I'm calling out with your bull**** statistics usage.

That's like making a thread mocking the religious, then judging how "correct" I am by how many religious agree with me.

Logic is not strong with you.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
159 - 09-02-2012, 14:33
Quote:
FBI numbers are factual and accurate.

Survey numbers are not.

The 5% would mean that 1.7m rapes occur every year in the US, aka 95% of rapes go unreported. That's completely unfounded and absolutely no evidence to suggest so besides anonymous surveys from anti-male groups.

Try again, retard.

---

:lol
So where do you suppose they get their numbers from on this matter?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
160 - 09-02-2012, 14:35
aka is short for "also known as"

You don't use it for "ergo," "it follows that," or "therefore."

(As you've already pointed out, I'm not participating in the discussion, I'm more here just to aggravate everybody)

Page 8 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Daily Show and libtards on abortion/****

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
validerp