For the one other guy still playing - Server transfers on 6/12 by Excel - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page For the one other guy still playing - Server transfers on 6/12
Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1 - 06-10-2012, 18:46
One way, single destination, go or dont go. They're basically dividing up all the low pop servers into pods, and one server per pod gets to be the destination for all transfers off the other servers in the pod.

They're MAKING high pop servers. So no one is going be transferring to The Fatman, it looks like. No word on what servers are destinations, or even what servers will be in the same group sharing a destination.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic - Character Transfer - dev response summary TL;DR version

Sponsored Links
Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 06-13-2012, 13:13
Looks like a LOT are going to The Fatman, and other high-pop servers after all. Ton more are moving already today.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic - List of Available Servers for Transfer [UPDATED]

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 06-13-2012, 14:53
God damn that's a big list.

I don't see Shadow Hand on there anywhere. I know we're medium pop, it'd be nice if we got picked as a destination server at some point.

Swamp Kitten
VeteranX
Old
4 - 06-18-2012, 13:04
I just resubb'd for a month to goof around and it's pretty fun... with all the server transfers it's just like launch with tons of people playing all the time.

And I made a friend that keeps crafting me a bunch of awesome epic gear as I level, so that's cool too I guess.

CjBurden
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 06-18-2012, 15:45
roughly 900 people on during peak last night on just the fleet on prophecy of the five. Nice to see so many people active. I'm interested to see how the large population changes the different aspects of the game (questing/pvp/economics....etc).

I might even roll a new char now that my jugg is fully geared and there isn't much left to do with him.

Excel hit 60 one of these days will ya?

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6 - 06-18-2012, 18:44
Someday. And some cocksucker with a trial account took my name, I'm Exalt on Pof5 now.

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 06-24-2012, 13:42
I may jump in again after the july 4th holiday.
Where did vulkar end up being transferred to?

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
8 - 06-24-2012, 19:34
Prophecy of the Five.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 08-30-2012, 16:16
I am thinking about starting a new character on Prophecy of the Five. The problem is that I don't seem to be very good at this game (I'm having to do most story missions at the recommended level, and most people seem to be getting through them a couple of levels early) and I'd rather not get buttraped nonstop in a PvP environment. Also, Lord Edofnor McDouble is endearing himself to me.

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
10 - 08-30-2012, 20:25
Its been a long time since I got ganked leveling - most people hang out at lvl 50, doing warzones.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 08-31-2012, 02:35
I'm making a new guy on Pof5 now; I will not be an inquisitor again. I probably won't get to reuse my name, so I'll make a new post with that. Unnecessary posts will make this forum look more alive.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 08-31-2012, 03:06
It looks like the names are allowed to be duplicated across the servers. I am now Edofnor, level 1 bounty hunter on the Party of Five server.

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13 - 08-31-2012, 11:11
Nice. Let me know when you wanna run a flashpoint

Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 08-31-2012, 11:45
bounty hunter was fun

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 09-01-2012, 14:10
I added Exalt to my friends list. I'm still on Dromund Kaas -- I probably won't be getting my ship for another day or two (leveling is much faster than it was with the inquisitor)

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page For the one other guy still playing - Server transfers on 6/12

Social Website Bullshit