STK: Any thoughts on playing MoP? by Shopper47 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page STK: Any thoughts on playing MoP?
Page 1 of 2
Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
1 - 07-13-2012, 23:47
D3 was fun for a while, just wondering if people are coming back for "one more round" so to speak

Sponsored Links
Ickz
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 07-14-2012, 00:52
Dunno why anyone would continue playing WoW when they could play GW2 instead.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 07-17-2012, 17:08
Hard to say, the entire spin on MoP is a little depressing. I mean really, giving players something else to do when they are NOT raiding/PvP'ing? It sounds like a simple ploy to get people to keep playing when they have already fulfilled their original purpose to play the game.

Alarik
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 08-13-2012, 10:27
I'll move my prot warrior over

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 08-14-2012, 17:02
lollllllllllllll

Adroit
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 08-15-2012, 18:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by icZer View Post
Dunno why anyone would continue playing WoW when they could play GW2 instead.
Because GW2's model is barely an "MMO RPG" in the traditional sense. GW2 won't be for everybody - I plan on giving it a whirl though.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 08-15-2012, 19:26
its more of an mmo rpg than anything else available.

Calx
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 08-16-2012, 19:34
after d3 i kinda wanna boycott blizz

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 08-16-2012, 20:12
only good thing blizz has going is sc2... but wont be long before the red jew finds ways to **** that up by sticking an RMAH in and charging $ to mine crystals.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 08-17-2012, 23:55
Pretty sure most of StK doesn't intend to play MoP.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 08-18-2012, 03:12
i really really wanted to play MoP but internet sensation francis disapproves so im stuck playing GW2 instead

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
12 - 08-21-2012, 09:53
Everyone should race change to Pandas and call the guild the Jack Brack Brigade and never break character with awkward asian stereotypes.

Smaqaho
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 08-22-2012, 17:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
Pretty sure most of StK doesn't intend to play MoP.
This. I'm still on the fence about it myself, but after Halloween my evenings will be open and I'll probably keep playing.

StK never does anything for more than a few weeks before people flake out Those weeks are always a lot of fun though, but if you plan on transferring to play you're better off just leveling a fresh alt now and avoiding the transfer fees.

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
14 - 08-22-2012, 22:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaqaho View Post
This. I'm still on the fence about it myself, but after Halloween my evenings will be open and I'll probably keep playing.

StK never does anything for more than a few weeks before people flake out Those weeks are always a lot of fun though, but if you plan on transferring to play you're better off just leveling a fresh alt now and avoiding the transfer fees.
I haven't seen anyone from STK or the few TC guys I had added since that one LFR DS10 you were in smaq, and that must have been 4 months ago? 6?

I just resubbed for WoW, but even D3 I didn't see too many log on (I love the battle net ids working between games, that is awesome).

So for now I'm just messing around with alts, thinking of going Ally because Horde seems to just be getting worse and worse. I wish you could make a gnome hunter

Smaqaho
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 08-25-2012, 09:39
Xpdnc and Zeph are the only others still around, and they don't play often, either. I log in for 2 hours of raiding every week and maybe 5 minutes a few other nights to do a JC daily or solo old heroics for mounts. I'm coaching 2 soccer teams so time is limited, and I haven't touched LFR or any alts for maybe 2 months.

Korgath is the only other old TC member still playing, and he raids with my priest. Zeph raided with us for a couple months as well, but he made fun of the GM and her ability to stand in fire and frost waves enough that she kicked him from the raid. I'm sure a few old TC will come back for MoP to level, run a few heroics, and then quit again. We're all too old to care about server firsts, and too busy to commit to anything more than most casual raid schedules.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 08-26-2012, 01:52
ahem... gw2 started already. if youre even thinking of this panda crap instead youre insane.

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 08-28-2012, 15:26
I'd be playing more actively to raid w smaq and such but I called our guilds GM bad/fat one too many times and I got benched. QQ. I should step it up this month pre-exp though to dick around with new talents and get professions ready.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 08-30-2012, 05:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
I'd be playing more actively to raid w smaq and such but I called our guilds GM bad/fat one too many times and I got benched. QQ. I should step it up this month pre-exp though to dick around with new talents and get professions ready.
There aren't many talents to dick around with. Pretty much all the stuff you will need is built into the spec now, talents are incredibly hit-or-miss for whatever you plan to do and the bulk of them can look to favor PvP more. But that's one of the main "outrages" going on in there right now.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 08-30-2012, 05:54
nerds outraged at a ****ty expac yet continuing to play despite a superior mmo being available?

zeph
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 09-06-2012, 16:51
I'm sticking w WoW as my MMORPG of choice due to time invested in it already. I will probably stop playing when Elder Scrolls MMO hits.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page STK: Any thoughts on playing MoP?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
263 rep says otherwise