Affordable reverb pedal that doesn't suck?

loop

Veteran XX
See title. :)

Budget no more than 100. Any thoughts? Lots of people online pointing at the EH holy grail, but I'd also like to consider other brands.

I came here to post Holy Grail.

I have an old Quadraverb....:)

It's gotten to a point now where I'm actually considering just buying a vintage twin JUST for the reverb. Haven't found anything that sounds nearly as amazing.

EDIT:
I actually should point out that the reason I need a reverb pedal is because my main amp is a Fender Bassman (250/210). Guitar sounds unbelievable through it but the lack of reverb is really killing me. I will say that having an amp that's incredible for both bass and guitar is a lifesaver for me too - 2 different projects at the moment.

Last edited:
This could also be relevant to one of my bandmates, do you think a holy grail would also sound good on a violin? Is there something in particular I would be looking for that would be different from shopping for a reverb for a guitar?

This could also be relevant to one of my bandmates, do you think a holy grail would also sound good on a violin? Is there something in particular I would be looking for that would be different from shopping for a reverb for a guitar?

having just played with it last night with an ebow, the answer is yes. oh god, yes. what a beautiful pedal. now i just need to figure out the fuck to power it on my pedalboard. :/

With a wall wart? Or get an extension cable for an existing wall wart?

I use a Godlyke wart with a daisy chain for everything except my Line6 18VAC crap and my vintage Small Stone.

Back