[official tribalwar history lesson] Vanster had a homosexual encounter with Moker by MadBoFo - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [official tribalwar history lesson] Vanster had a homosexual encounter with Moker
Page 13 of 14
Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
241 - 03-25-2012, 14:41
I remember this

and ive got a memory of something old moker has said a decade ago... I miss moker

"that ****er just has to touch people" something like that... I kinda figured that made vanster the creepy kind of guy that does the two handed handshake... even then vanster aint that bad placed against the legends of evil around here.

however this now makes one think.

Sponsored Links
buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
242 - 03-25-2012, 14:41
is that why vanster's wife left him

Kelven
VeteranXX
Old
243 - 03-25-2012, 14:42
who is who

caelum
VeteranXX
Old
244 - 03-25-2012, 14:42
buize is a little dot ******

Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
245 - 03-25-2012, 14:43
how the **** could anyone hate badmofo...

hey mofo do you remember briefly (ya ****er) playing Tribes 2 with me on team UNS?

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
246 - 03-25-2012, 14:44
yeah i do

Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
247 - 03-25-2012, 14:44
tho maybe im wrong but does anyone know if vanster gives both handed handshakes like an excited mormon?

Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
248 - 03-25-2012, 14:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogRoller View Post
so is this more satire?
I love Logroller.

Strange considering he may have banned me at least half a dozen times from the T2BB... god i hated that avatar of the bunny.

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
249 - 03-25-2012, 14:47
probably, just like a slimey salesman @ the hand shake thing

Sp!nfusor Salad
VeteranX
Old
250 - 03-25-2012, 14:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
actually, uva5 was the point when I realized that many tw'er were genuinely cool. I showed up a bit late and went straight to the lan room (I didn't bring a pc). I was fresh off the plane and about to check into my room and needed to clean up. I met up with Yankee first and he was like, "hey man if your room isn't ready feel free to freshen up in my room" and tossed me his key. Not in a gay way but in a genuinely nice person way.

though yeah it sounds gay.

In short, Yankee is one of the posters that I miss, though I completely understand why he wouldn't come here again.

hey

wtf happened to Yankee?

and props to vanster for dingdonging this thread... which could mean anything because i just made up the word dingdonging as a verb and ill keep the meaning a secret.

on hindsight however it kind of sounds like i was congratulating vanster for having anal sex with the thread itself... the gay in here is going in circles.

Last edited by Sp!nfusor Salad; 03-25-2012 at 15:00..
MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
251 - 03-25-2012, 15:19
yankee was chased off the forum because naptown tracked him down in real life and started trying to hang out with his daughter or something like that

so instead of naptown being permanently banned like he should've been, yankee left the forums

I still don't quite understand why the **** that useless pile of **** is allowed to post here

oh wait, it's because rayn thinks he's standing up for freedom on the internet by allowing a trollfag to **** with people in real life over a ****ing video game forum

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
252 - 03-25-2012, 15:28
Ahhh badmofo is all cry cry. His mascara is all running down his face. What a lil *****. lol

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
253 - 03-25-2012, 15:42
Yankee posted long after the naptown thing. I think he just got too old for this ****. Yankee is good pplz though.

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
254 - 03-25-2012, 15:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMoFo View Post
yankee was chased off the forum because naptown tracked him down in real life and started trying to hang out with his daughter or something like that

so instead of naptown being permanently banned like he should've been, yankee left the forums

I still don't quite understand why the **** that useless pile of **** is allowed to post here

oh wait, it's because rayn thinks he's standing up for freedom on the internet by allowing a trollfag to **** with people in real life over a ****ing video game forum
except that incident(s) happened several years ago, and yankee was here until last summer I think.
he also stopped in to this year's super bowl thread to troll us pats fans.

jonb
VeteranXX
Old
255 - 03-25-2012, 15:44
Agreed, I think he got sick of the BS

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
256 - 03-25-2012, 15:45
I thought those events were more closely correlated, I stand corrected. I'm sure the "bs" he was sick of was the same type of **** that I'm sick of happening around here.

Dweasel
Banned
Old
257 - 03-25-2012, 15:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
The truth is most of the notable posters here are some of the biggest losers you could ever meet. Most of the normal people from tribes no longer post here and if they do they are far from the regular crowd. I went to a uvalan once (i think it was #5) with the jons and basically decided to hang out outside the VA hotel because the majority of people there were nothing short of nerds more concerned about playing video games than hanging out. Looking back these days, I feel like a complete ****ass for even considering attending a lan. However, while most of the regulars are complete ****wads in real life, they bring the funny on the internet which is why I still lurk here.

Basically, all this post boils down to is the hilarity of buize saying that he actually respected somebody from tribes.
> Lemee get this straight

Ya went to a Uvalan to "hang out" ....... ???

Game Nerds + Uvalan = Uvalan + Game Nerds

I mean, like, ya expected sumtinn else? ............

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
258 - 03-25-2012, 15:57
hey look badmofo wrong again

pathetic

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
259 - 03-25-2012, 15:59
I know for a fact your ******ry encouraged yankee to leave the site, so shut your man pleaser

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
260 - 03-25-2012, 16:01
is there some ******ry that will get ben meltdown and leave?

i imagine such a thing would be really amusing.

Page 13 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [official tribalwar history lesson] Vanster had a homosexual encounter with Moker

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
rage and spittle