I'm about to drop acid

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
So I'm bored and about to drop acid by myself, what should I do with my time while I am tripping tonight?

I was thinking about watching Quite Interesting and maybe going for a bike ride, idk.

What say ye?

idk what you do as long as you take twice as much as you intended

I have 12 tabs, tonight is more of a "taste test" to see how strong they are. I was told that 2 of these will produce a good trip, but I want to ration them out (not all are for me either)

We'll see how far down the rabbit hole 1 gets me

What's going around these days? I took a hit off liquid a few months back that was decent. Used to get really bad ass tabs back in the day but whoever was cooking it up seemed to stop. Did a lot of really clean shit younger days but but as I got older it seemed like a lot mass produced junk came out. Garbage where you have to take multiple hits to get any decent visuals and sometimes even then it was just a bunch of squiggly colors and garble garble.

What's going around these days? I took a hit off liquid a few months back that was decent. Used to get really bad ass tabs back in the day but whoever was cooking it up seemed to stop. Did a lot of really clean shit younger days but but as I got older it seemed like a lot mass produced junk came out. Garbage where you have to take multiple hits to get any decent visuals and sometimes even then it was just a bunch of squiggly colors and garble garble.

Very true, I had some potent shit in AZ a few years back.

This shit I have here, I was told 2 tabs will give you a great trip and 1 tab is awesome too. I hope it's legit, will be a total bummer if this is 2CE or something else.

Ok I took it at about 8:10-8:13ish, let's see how long it takes to kick in.

I placed one blotter under my tongue.

Back