Page 15 of 35
spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
281 - 02-09-2012, 16:50
no clue who anon is

source 1 obviously skillz

convo is between andrew and anemix vampire i am guessing?

Sponsored Links
spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
282 - 02-09-2012, 16:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPiece View Post
ppart of me want bugz to unleash hammer of evidence down on known hackers (opsayo)

that wuld be fun
"shooting strange packets"

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
283 - 02-09-2012, 16:51
well

it is friend of skillz

he call dare a fag

he calls snow dyc

and dare gave him netset .cs file (and probably told him 2 find netset dll himself)

i have some ideas

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
284 - 02-09-2012, 16:52
o ya that could easily be anemix talking 2 andrew

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
285 - 02-09-2012, 16:53
i agree dare

bugz u must expound on the packetgate

packetpacketpackit

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
286 - 02-09-2012, 16:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsayo View Post
well

it is friend of skillz

he call dare a fag

he calls snow dyc

and dare gave him netset .cs file (and probably told him 2 find netset dll himself)

i have some ideas
if it is a .cs file cuz i dont think netset has 1 it culd be from that fake cheat thing i have zipped for a long time and used to link to ppl on twl and tw

in cs file then u open it up and it is acsii of a noose and it say we hang ******s for pleasure and picture of picachu giving jesus a blowjob

Bump
Unregistered
Old
287 - 02-09-2012, 16:55
in my mind skillz is still the most despicable hacker in tribes history

if i had to rank despicable hacker exploit crews

1. nutz/skillz - set the precedent for douchebag hacking in tribe comp

2. andrew and crew bogarting interpolate for years and then releasing lasthope once polate became widespread - a new breed of queers seeking advantages/and witch hunting many of their competition - also andrew was a serious weirdo

3. tsi/snapple/wolfpack&kov&69&tm era hackers and whoever else secretly hacked at high level comp and acted like queers around thereabouts - the classic ego maniac hacker competitors who would deny deny deny 4ever

4. whoever fell under nons umbrella of protected buttbuddies: moneyshot, icehawk, dimistu, thorrin??? etc -many dudes who unapologetically hacked or worked to protect their hacker bros for the sake of being on top of a dead game after 75% of the playerbase was gone

5. CDC isuck disk kelp etc - general queers but still mostly terrible and harmless

6. random ppl who hacked in different ways at different times ie snow?? alarik carnova?? thorin?? etc while possibly playing in competition - oddly enough some nice people in here

7. post competition hacker nobody class ie sleepy libra and ne1 else who hacks today - nothing they do can ever matter in tribes cannon and its just kinda weird

Last edited by Bump; 02-09-2012 at 16:58..
CatKillingOwner
Veteran²
Old
288 - 02-09-2012, 16:59
i just ate 3 jr bacon cheeseburgers from wendys
wendys is still garbage

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
289 - 02-09-2012, 17:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
if it is a .cs file cuz i dont think netset has 1 it culd be from that fake cheat thing i have zipped for a long time and used to link to ppl on twl and tw

in cs file then u open it up and it is acsii of a noose and it say we hang ******s for pleasure and picture of picachu giving jesus a blowjob
there was short period where u were giving out netset config file cuz u felt it was only fair but did not give out netset dll itself to avoid drama right?

Bump
Unregistered
Old
290 - 02-09-2012, 17:02
i probably ranked andrew & associates 2 high

i guess he gets bonus points for being a weirdo

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
291 - 02-09-2012, 17:04
in later years snapple just stopped caring about fronting that he wasnt cheating etc this is when i knew him

but i can see how that attitude is really ****ing queer

when he was on backdoor banditos i am pretty sure he interpolate, masterace interpolate, anemix tike etc etc

the biggest ******ry i came across was solidsnake and rtcll running a racket on pus and not picking me, poncho etc, they had their fag crew of gavin and other known scum that'd theyd play all while wall hacking and polating in 1.30

snapple was friends with them but he always a nice d00d to me

they deny through and through that they bypassing lasthope till it got patched and suddenly they went back to not being able to kill ****

and ya andrew keeping interpolate 2 himself and certain team members for years pretty much tainted t1 the biggest imo

sure wolfpack had happy mod but happy mod was like a top tier cheat, there were many many tribe.exe edits that allowed for no fog and wall hacks before happy mod and i wuld not be surprised if many ppl from great teams used them

that interpolate bs tho is a major major advantage

then outlawing it and pretending it is a cheat to solidify your legacy is true politician scum **** **** that guy

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
292 - 02-09-2012, 17:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsayo View Post
there was short period where u were giving out netset config file cuz u felt it was only fair but did not give out netset dll itself to avoid drama right?
i dont think so i think i just sending out netset in complete package as .zip

but who knows

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
293 - 02-09-2012, 17:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drg0n+GoD+ View Post
i probably ranked andrew & associates 2 high

i guess he gets bonus points for being a weirdo
dang they #1 for me

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
294 - 02-09-2012, 17:09
dgon pat glad u posted logs tho this is good drama and such and since sleepy posted demos of himself cheating and i got a new sig this is very good week 4 me

Bump
Unregistered
Old
295 - 02-09-2012, 17:09
ya on 2nd thought i think my gut reaction to put him #2 was correct

skillz still #1 for me all time just bc he is really a despicable retard

from his era u can probably add in some s3 shiva whatever whoevers who hacked but skillz and crew had the worst mindset and he maintains that mindset to this day

i think maybe rctll and other queers like him would fall into a mix of #3 and #6 categories

there are probably some other cheater crews i missed due to not playing for years at a time / playing t2 for a couple years

please feel free to submit your own rankings / lists of cheater types/groups

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
296 - 02-09-2012, 17:10
this is video of andrew gf from andrew youtube

****in tranny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Bj-LjxOss

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
297 - 02-09-2012, 17:12
i think u guys maligning andrew 2 much

i think ne1 would have kept interpolate secret if they found it i do not think that is special ******ry on their part esp since competition then was pretty high between rr tm w (rukus!!!) etc

also andrew explicitly stated lasthope disabled interpolate for pubs only because everyone was only using cg and it was making pubs unplayable and not fun

he said that in matches he felt that everything goes in terms of interpolate/pft and it should not be restricted

of course ppl didn't listen (prob nonreg glare who knows) and they said nope interpolate not allowed in matches it make cg overpowered it make it shoot faster and etc and that is how it started

but it was not andrew's opinion on things'

and on top of that he has done a lot of good for tribes, probably #1 more than anyone else when u think of lasthope and hudbot and 1.40 and stat database and even his config(s) with nofix close second

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
298 - 02-09-2012, 17:13
ya fuk him he a scum

Bump
Unregistered
Old
299 - 02-09-2012, 17:14
oh yeah this good drama

for the record of those logs i can make my face value judgements of who hacked:

chex - yes
snake - yes
sleepy - yes
disk - yes
copa - maybe in the past probably no
ib - dont know who this is
V - dont think so
snow - from demo i saw i think yes tho not 100% certain
ucl - no
snapple - no
alarik - yes and no
jag420 - dont know
lost - no

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
300 - 02-09-2012, 17:18
i dont think those logs are evidence of anyone hacking i am sure he was just mentioning ppl he was detecting using 1.40 (thus having a cg adv and possibly happyflagging but u notice in the logs he never mentions it cause he is not a retard)

that said snake probably cheated b4 1.40 but i think he quit b4 nofix bypass got leaked
copa said he used interp in past but other than that i do not think he cheated but i could be wrong he played with many cheaters
iblis has cheats but i do not think he ever cheated with intent to fool he would always admit if u asked and he was using
disk is very similar i kno ppl dont trust disk but i do cuz i am gullible and such
v i doubt
snow i think he did but it not matter that much since he was good player anyway he just not get to be on opsayo top tier LT list that is ultimate punishment
snapple did not even play much when 1.40 was out and def quit b4 nofix bypass
alarik ya
jag lol no way
lost ya i doubt it
chex i dunno

Page 15 of 35

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page [PSA] The Sleepy Effect

Social Website Bullshit