[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

dare u kno ppl asked snow 4 demos (disk iblis i believe) and then he said ok sure

this during era when he was putting up +2k rating every single map for years

he demo drop all the time

every month ib/disk ask him if he have demo pack and he said no

a year and a half pass of this phase where he getting 2-3k ratings but still did not have demos for iblis/disk

then finally he give them 5 demos 2 of which are pubs and several of which he gets < 2000 rating (and starts off like 5/10)

coincidentally in these demos there r several obvious points of super hudbot

ppl like chump lix dutch nonreg anemix have released more demos than any1 else in the community really

snow has released only these 5

sleepy has released 0

1?

he put up 500 rating in every map of that draft tourney with fett

in final match we required all players to take screenshot of flag (without dropping from server) and give to coza

all players submitted screenshots but 1

LOL

chump dutch lix anemix all kept their demos secret for years and never on public release unless there was a match dispute

idk snow's reasons but between things like reformatting and not wanting to share ur tricks it is easy to understand 4 a reasonable person that he may not have wanted to share demos with disk and iblis

2 put this another way sn0w train with firelion and pimp (ppl u wuld not kno cuz u rscum)

these doods legendary and easily some of the best tribe players ever

i ask snow almost daily 4 mouse configuration for years and it was not until last year that he give me his config (it makes game very easy)

sn0w is great at tribe and i really respect him the idea that he need to cheat vs LT scum when he has played and defeated tribe legends like shallah long before lasthope come out etc is just dumb

dood is flat out best dueler game has ever seen and 1 of the best ctf players

i remember ur phase begging snow for exact mouse configuration

he told u low

u said no what is exact number u wanted it down to the decimal

that was funny time for everyone else

also he is a very good dueler for sure he has good aim and real good movement and i learned a lot from losing to him and playing with him in team duels

u dont get it though

u think we talking about stats again

we using evidence seen in demos

u using anecdote

i not gonna address "greatest ctf players ever" since he played LT for many years and was not great for a very long time

i dont think its about stats or skill

i just do not see matin making toggles to targets like l.spiro nofix mj or any1 that actually has an autoaim would

disagree with me and call me bad at the video game

say i dont kno what im talking about

i just going from personal experience which is longer than ur 2 years of being good at LT after all completion leave and u get 1.40, beg lix for information, drafted to a team with fet vec etc

also fet being best home d in game is a joke but he culd easily be best home d etc he is great player very underrated idk y u wuld say he is bad

gg

obviously unless someone toggles from target to target they are not autoaiming

just like unless someone traces thru walls they are not wallhacking

and if someone misses a capper they are not using superhudbot

we have all understood ur logic by now just post up demo again

u said u just watched it

as for calling ppl bad:

i never said fett was bad but he was not near the best home D ever lol

there was a period u considered urself great at LO and even said u could teach nonreg a thing or two even tho u could not even do basic camping besides disc jumping up the middle

the reason i say this is not to try 2 cause shit dick fight but rather 2 show that many times u suffer from downing effect moreso than others

gg

just post demo do not hide it

Last edited:
this true

sleepy take advantage of disk depression and procure bypass from him

this is because alarik a dumb small dick faggot who play "look what i have" game for 6th graders

short history lesson

sleepy has gone emo many times 2 ppl who would not give him cheats

he begged iblis for interpolate bypass and when he would not give it to him sleepy deleted him off facebook and said dont talk to me ever again

he beg disk for many weeks asking for bypass saying he would be his best friend give him life advice etc

sleepy ask me for about 2-3 weeks how to install happyflag in 1.40

if i missing any history (such as being caught cheating 3-4 times) pls let me know

obviously unless someone toggles from target to target they are not autoaiming

just like unless someone traces thru walls they are not wallhacking

and if someone misses a capper they are not using superhudbot

we have all understood ur logic by now just post up demo again

u said u just watched it

as for calling ppl bad:

i never said fett was bad but he was not near the best home D ever lol

there was a period u considered urself great at LO and even said u could teach nonreg a thing or two even tho u could not even do basic camping besides disc jumping up the middle

gg

just post demo do not hide it

ya i pretty dang good lo when i play vs chump

stork was not even getting picked in games during this time unless it was mercy pick or we were short

nonreg is not the end all be all LO and there r many other ppl that played great LO if not better than him over the course of the game

the difference between them and him is they were not outspoken douchebag gingers that r twl admin and rage ban ppl they do not like

also i am not saying sleepy and matin do not cheat, just that it is not proven to me beyond a reasonable doubt so i wuld not ban them

i am sure matin has cheated in the past with hm (he ren scum)

and sleepy has used all kinds of cheats before now

but sleepy apparent got demos of the last year

and that matin demo does not look like any autoaim i have ever seen before and i have seen l.spiros, andrews, nofix's etc

@ Stork - I dont think you or opsayo cheat, and I respect that you are both clean and remain clean. I can tell who is cheating and who is not. I do not, nor have I ever cheated in a match or scrim. I could care less who is on the other team. In my resolution, (2600x1950) I can't even read player names. Everyone is the same to me. If that is controversial, so be it. If you truly think I still (lol) cheat, then put your effort into watching the demos.

rofl sleepy

sure is taking u a long time to zip and upload files

i remember when i joined server one time and bron kept calling me a cheater cause sleepy told her i was

i said what cheats do i use or why do u think so

and she said idk but he told me u do

i also remember when u were pm'ing ppl separately saying i cheated cause u knew me 2 well

this was during time when i became quite good and left u in the dust

a lot of it stemmed from when u tried to have a heart 2 heart with opsayo

"opsayo we r good friends u wouldnt lie to me right do u cheat"
"ya"
"really?"
"yep"

Last edited:
i know a demo

sleepy post that pu we had a few weeks ago on EV where u were looking thru hills

that was the only time ev was played so it should not be hard

gl hf

u also tell me u cheat as well tho but i am guessing that was joke

idk it did not seem very funny when u irc me and i tend to laugh at lot of internet thing

anyway gl hf in thread hope demos r posted etc

Back