Terraria by whazup911 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Minecraft
Reload this Page Terraria
whazup911
Veteran++
Old
1 - 05-22-2011, 11:32 PM
I've started playing this game that was inspired by Minecraft called Terraria. And unlike Minecraft, it doesn't run like a POS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGo7iMUcxLc

Sponsored Links
Suilenroc
VeteranX
Old
2 - 06-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Playing this. It's plays like a 2D platformer in an open world. AFAIK you can't really build anything interesting so Minecraft has a longer lifespan imo.

Gonna start playing Minecraft again for this "Adventure" update.

Predators Rage
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3 - 06-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suilenroc View Post
Playing this. It's plays like a 2D platformer in an open world. AFAIK you can't really build anything interesting so Minecraft has a longer lifespan imo.

Gonna start playing Minecraft again for this "Adventure" update.
I tried Terraria and I really wanted to like it, but digging downwards for what seems like 35 minutes only to get randomly killed by flame imps ruined my will to play.

I'm extremely excited about making adventuring and exploration more enticing. I feel thats the biggest problem with minecraft right now, the game generates these wonderful environments on the fly, but there is zero chance of finding anything interesting or unique. Nothing like ancient ruins, or a city or a powerful ogre. I sincerely hope they add a ton of fun stuff since the last time they had a huge content patch was the Halloween update. It just sucks 1.7 isn't even remotely close to release.

Ben Dover
VeteranX
Old
4 - 07-21-2011, 08:51 PM
Put about 50 hours into Terraria since the steam sale and it's amazing to play though. I don't really like building crap so I played it more like an adventure RPG and there's a lot to do. "Finished" the game on SP and found a group of 4 guys to play hardcore with. Tons of fun. Hoping for further content updates since there's not a whole lot to do if you don't like building crap/ the mostly pathetic PvP.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 07-22-2011, 01:57 AM
Yeah I played it for a bit, I have all gold **** and attempting to access/make my own underground jungle to make the next upgrade of armor. And still with no bosses killed. Sadly the only way to get to a jungle was flanked by massive corruption zones.

I mean it is fun, but when I want to build cool stuff I go to Minecraft.

MajorChaos
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
6 - 01-29-2012, 12:00 PM
Does anyone have a server for this? I picked this up and like it a lot.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Minecraft
Reload this Page Terraria

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
odio is a child rapist , odio is a fucking retard