(peace out you ****in nerd virgins) why I am leaving tribalwar by Obibun - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page (peace out you ****in nerd virgins) why I am leaving tribalwar
Page 6 of 20
Federere
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 01-17-2012, 22:12
What have you been smoking man

Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
102 - 01-17-2012, 22:14
I've been reading some Bernard Cornwell books lately is all

they're about 9th/10th century England and they're pretty good

SniperWhôre
VeteranX
Old
103 - 01-17-2012, 22:15
Sigh.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 01-17-2012, 22:18
lol nice ninjaedit bro

it was really pretty baller when you said "FOR SOMEONE WHO'S LEAVING YOU'RE STILL HERE HEY" and then changed that soon after you realized you'd been fooled like a dumbass nerd clown

Tigran
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
105 - 01-17-2012, 22:21

nada
VeteranX
Old
106 - 01-17-2012, 22:22
"lmao"
-- obibun

nada
VeteranX
Old
107 - 01-17-2012, 22:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
I've been reading some Bernard Cornwell books lately is all

they're about 9th/10th century England and they're pretty good
sounds gayer than playing magic cards with a girl whose head you refuse.

oh wait

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
108 - 01-17-2012, 22:23
you know what's kind of funny

that even though I myself and everybody at tribalwar has made fun of those ICY STUNTA guys

they have likely ****ed far hotter women than 90% of the tribalwar populace ever will in their entire lives, despite being complete and total douchenozzles

in other words, a whole bunch of sad nerds of the internet are like "LMAO" when in reality they sit around an empty computer room, with a desktop server running, swilling mountain dew and worrying hard about why the ugly ass hogbeast they're trying to bang hasn't messaged them for the past two days

the world takes on a different perspective when you're not a loser, does it not?

all appears different from the anime kingdom lmao

Sysorex
VeteranX
Old
109 - 01-17-2012, 22:25
NWS
Meatspin.com | The Site Your Mother Warned You About

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
110 - 01-17-2012, 22:26
yo nada if ur gonna go back to back posts at least try to make one of them witty or funny or something

you're probably the least cool black person ever

nada
VeteranX
Old
111 - 01-17-2012, 22:26
lmao

nada
VeteranX
Old
112 - 01-17-2012, 22:27
ok i will

rootb33r
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
113 - 01-17-2012, 22:27
Quote:
you know what's kind of funny

that even though I myself and everybody at tribalwar has made fun of those ICY STUNTA guys

they have likely ****ed far hotter women than 90% of the tribalwar populace ever will in their entire lives, despite being complete and total douchenozzles

in other words, a whole bunch of sad nerds of the internet are like "LMAO" when in reality they sit around an empty computer room, with a desktop server running, swilling mountain dew and worrying hard about why the ugly ass hogbeast they're trying to bang hasn't messaged them for the past two days

the world takes on a different perspective when you're not a loser, does it not?

all appears different from the anime kingdom lmao
I have to give you credit, you're a persistent mother ****er.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
114 - 01-17-2012, 22:28
you confuse persistence with being right on the ****ing money

but I forgive you because you still live in a world of RPG characters, hentai and pathetic denial

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
115 - 01-17-2012, 22:28
this is a pain in the ass because you cant quote threads older than a year but is it just me or does king baller come across depressingly like a certain resident of chicago (when he was a lot younger)

edit: http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/show...0#post12104883

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz
09-16-2007, 08:01 PM

he PMed me out of the blue

Originally Posted by Obibun
You have facebook bud?

Originally Posted by ayz
yes i do

no i won't add you

don't be gay, butt buddy.

Originally Posted by ayz
i have no interest in talking to you nor do i give a **** who you are

and i reserve facebook for people i actually know

try to give me any good reason to add you

add me, kahula and LGBR. we're like the rat pack. the TW combo if you will. and not socially inept losers.

Originally Posted by ayz
i just removed LGBR because even though i've met him once i never talk to the kid

i have no interest in talking to kahula

i have no idea who you are besides some ****** who made a big deal about getting banned 2 years ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz (same post)
then after i posted those logs in a thread

Man.. you are a sad, angry person. Get over yourself?

Originally Posted by ayz
?

i found your PMs amusing

i posted them in a thread

is there a problem

Nah dude, no problem.

I just feel bad for you. It's an internet forum and you're such a little ***** about things that you can't play nice? Give it up, christ.

You're no e-cooler than any other e-cool retard here, including myself. zomg. incredible revelation I know?

It's alright, though. On second thought I'm pretty sure I don't need random, insecure, angry pricks from the internet on my Facebook.

Originally Posted by ayz
i play nice with normal people

if you act like an idiot on the forum, i will treat you as such

this forum isn't what it once was, it's been overrun with a bunch of teenage ****heads. i've long since lost the patience to be nice to every new kid that signs up, and see no reason to since 99% of them act like complete disrespectful assholes anyways.

you're getting pretty worked up over someone you don't know not wanting to add you on facebook.

Last edited by Al'Muktar; 01-17-2012 at 22:31..
Sysorex
VeteranX
Old
116 - 01-17-2012, 22:29
Go drink some Windex.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
117 - 01-17-2012, 22:30
so

apparently your grand sweeping attack is my trying to make amends and friends with people

I mean holy ****, lmao, how socially distanced and pathetically awkward can one become

your entire assault has apparently degenerated into "LOOK AT THIS GUY TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE HE INTERACTS WITH DAILY, WHAT A LOSER, LMAO"

I mean Muk we all understand you're a psychopathic nobody from England who had a hard childhood so I guess it makes sense but lmao anyway for taking this socially awkward assault forward

Sysorex
VeteranX
Old
118 - 01-17-2012, 22:32
Yeah, he ****s models.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
119 - 01-17-2012, 22:34
you know what's funny is that ayz was such a pathetic tiny dicked asian loser that he actually was against the idea

and then went on to tell me that he "removed" LGBR from Facebook

Jas has been a solid facebook friend for a long time, because both of us are not abnormal angsty virgins, nor abnormal angsty asian tiny dicked losers, so we've had many mutual hilarious benefits to being facebook friends and still have good solid talks every once and while when one or both of us is drunk as ****

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 01-17-2012, 22:35
Quote:
so

apparently your grand sweeping attack is my trying to make amends and friends with people

I mean holy ****, lmao, how socially distanced and pathetically awkward can one become

your entire assault has apparently degenerated into "LOOK AT THIS GUY TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE HE INTERACTS WITH DAILY, WHAT A LOSER, LMAO"

I mean Muk we all understand you're a psychopathic nobody from England who had a hard childhood so I guess it makes sense but lmao anyway for taking this socially awkward assault forward
nah, it just stuck in my head from all that way back

hard childhood!?!? I was always quite comfortable, the only real issue I had was going to a darkie school, and I got over that pretty quickly

Page 6 of 20

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page (peace out you ****in nerd virgins) why I am leaving tribalwar

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter , adam mitter couldnt hit'er , adam mitter dog sitter , adam mitter gary glitter , adam mitter kitchen fitter , adam mitter kitty litter , adam mitter mom's home sitter , adam mitter semen shitter , adam mitter sperm shitter , adam mitter swagger emitter , adam mitter thread quitter , adam mitter took my baby , adam mitter very bitter , adam mitter why so bitter? , adam shitter rage quitter , i can't stop adam mittering , lgbr was here , obibun has fas