Reload this Page tebow is proof god exists
Page 4 of 6
Stealth
VeteranXV
Old
61 - 01-08-2012, 22:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I like how he always points to the sky. Children in slavery in asia, AIDS and famine in Africa, record drought in Australia and New Zealand. . .but God was helping him make that touchdown. Thank you God.

Everyone knows that the Devil created AIDS and causes child slavery. God only does good things, like scoring touchdowns and helping grandma bake cookies. What? That doesn't make sense to you red man? Well, maybe you should stop frolicking with trees and find a ****ing real god like the rest of us.

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
62 - 01-08-2012, 22:53
atheists are weak and whiny and they constantly have to tell me that they are atheists and don't believe in God and they hate that i do believe in God and they constantly have to stick their noses in everything to stop the religious from practicing their religions.

yeah, that's a nice run-on sentence, baby.

Rakk
Veteran4
Old
63 - 01-08-2012, 22:54
Tebow does not follow my rule.

When God gives you lemons, you
FIND A NEW GOD.

Spoiler

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
64 - 01-08-2012, 22:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl79pqElDLg

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 01-08-2012, 22:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
atheists are weak and whiny and they constantly have to tell me that they are atheists and don't believe in God and they hate that i do believe in God and they constantly have to stick their noses in everything to stop the religious from practicing their religions.

You didn't read a goddamn thing I wrote. Not a goddamn thing, goddamn you goddamit.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
66 - 01-08-2012, 22:57
i read it. you think God doesn't exist because people suffer. you think tebow is an ass for praising God for giving him life so he can make touchdowns even though africans are starving. i heard ya, bro.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
67 - 01-08-2012, 22:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
You ever think it's because we have random people trying to tell us how to live our lives and that we're "damned for all eternity"?

Atheists aren't protected under any kind of discrimination laws, to say that they're frowned upon by most of America is an understatement. Atheists just want to be left alone and not have to suffer through your retarded beliefs. But it's impossible for religious people to keep their beliefs to themselves and when we fight back we're "hateful and bigoted". Go hang out at a Church if you want to see real bigotry.
Not only is the atheist community the most hateful and bigoted group in America, they're the biggest false-victim group. Atheists don't "just want to be left alone." That may have been true in 1890. But today, atheists are more condescending and preachy than any other group by far.

Edit: Except for Paulites. They are much more preachy, though less condescending.

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 01-08-2012, 23:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
Not only is the atheist community the most hateful and bigoted group in America, they're the biggest false-victim group. Atheists don't "just want to be left alone." That may have been true in 1890. But today, atheists are more condescending and preachy than any other group by far.

Edit: Except for Paulites. They are much more preachy, though less condescending.
They've been getting burned at the stake for centuries. The least you could do is give them a couple of decades to ***** and moan. You owe them that much then you can call it even.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 01-08-2012, 23:05
Quote:
i read it. you think God doesn't exist because people suffer. you think tebow is an ass for praising God for giving him life so he can make touchdowns even though africans are starving. i heard ya, bro.
And Ryan Hall?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 01-08-2012, 23:05
I don't see how southpark doesn't tap into this next season.

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 01-08-2012, 23:09
I like watching Tebow win because it pissess everyone off. The fact he beat the steelers makes it even better because I hate steelers fans.

He actually played pretty well today compared to how he normally plays

perro
VeteranXV
Old
72 - 01-08-2012, 23:09
rofl that touchdown was hilarious.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
73 - 01-08-2012, 23:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
And Ryan Hall?
yes, you love ryan hall and you've learned to tolerate his being an ignorant christian because he doesn't practice thanking that God you hate after he wins, or at least he doesn't during a television broadcast. i get ya bro.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 01-08-2012, 23:24
Quote:

I don't see a problem with people standing up for what they believe in, or lack there-of.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
75 - 01-08-2012, 23:27
you wouldn't

brick
Veteran++
Old
76 - 01-08-2012, 23:28
This thread is all over the place

-I wonder if the reaction to Tebow would be different if he didn't rub his religion in everyone's face.
-Seems like a nice guy, and I respect his leadership skills
-He is not good at making traditional quarterback plays (atm, at least)
-The option is horrible NFL football to watch
-The irony quote is ridiculuous. You should really have some stats or something when you talk like that
-The onus of proving god's existence is on the religious, not the non-religious. I don't have to prove there's not an elephant in my trunk. This final bullet isn't needed, but I don't care

bam
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 01-08-2012, 23:45
Quote:
you wouldn't
Being so negative toward people standing up for what they believe in is blatantly showing that you are the antithesis of what this country was founded upon.

TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
78 - 01-09-2012, 00:12
This guy still a lucky ****?

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 01-09-2012, 00:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post

Well I'm glad you're just throwing all of us into one general group, fits the "if you're not Christian get ****ed" doctrine very well.

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
80 - 01-09-2012, 00:13
I'm a believer

Page 4 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page tebow is proof god exists

Social Website Bullshit