Contributor
Old
41 - 01-08-2012, 22:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durak View Post
what's your definition of hateful

who has been killed because of atheism? i'm curious to find out
The founder of atheism.
An atheist that worked for her, killed her.

Sponsored Links
SniperWhôre
VeteranX
Old
42 - 01-08-2012, 22:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
And that, I assume, is why you hate Tebow. He believes in a philosophy you don't, so you hate him.

The greatest irony of the past 100 years is that the atheist community has become the most hateful, bigoted, and inquisitional religious/philosophical group of people in America.
Bingo

RU485
VeteranX
Old
43 - 01-08-2012, 22:08
I hate Tebow for hijacking AFC west.

In with a loss is ****ing clown shoes.

Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
44 - 01-08-2012, 22:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by RU485 View Post
I hate Tebow for hijacking AFC west.

In with a loss is ****ing clown shoes.
like the bengals? at least broncos won

JerryGarcia
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 01-08-2012, 22:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc

Destiny
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 01-08-2012, 22:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz15 View Post
tebow wins... in overtime.
yep

RU485
VeteranX
Old
47 - 01-08-2012, 22:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev_Night View Post
like the bengals? at least broncos won
I was referring to the Broncbows losing 3 in a row and still making the playoffs.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 01-08-2012, 22:17
Quote:
All Tebow has ever said is that he thanks God for whatever talents he has, and that if weren't for God, he wouldn't be where he is. He's never said, "Thanks God for directing that last 80 yard pass for me."

And you hate him for it. Oh well
Wait wait wait. I said I liked it. As usual, it's a christian that brings up hate, and starts throwing it at someone else. I don't hate anyone really. Maybe my ex father-in-law, and probably not even him. Lets all try and speak in *I* statements here, and put aside the "you think this" and "you feel that" bull****. K? k.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 01-08-2012, 22:20
christians feel compelled to root for and defend tebow as if the people who deride the fact that he's a bad quarterback is an attack on them too

oddly enough tebow doesnt seem to get his panties in a wad about it...but they sure do

|V|
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 01-08-2012, 22:21
we need more atheist athletes

if occasionally one of these guys thanked santa or the tooth fairy, it would make tolerating the thank god crap a lot easier

Tyco
VeteranX
Old
51 - 01-08-2012, 22:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
I read his lips, that is what he said. There is a reason his team won't allow him to be micced for a game.
They won't? You mean like this?

Tim Tebow mic'd up for "Sound FX" from NFL Films | First-and-Orange

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
52 - 01-08-2012, 22:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post
christians feel compelled to root for and defend tebow as if the people who deride the fact that he's a bad quarterback is an attack on them too

oddly enough tebow doesnt seem to get his panties in a wad about it...but they sure do
Well that's exactly the thing. Ryan Hall is the most amazing thing to happen to American distance running in the last half century, and he's unabashedly Christian. He talks about it in interviews, how it's helped him to become mentally tougher, et cetera. I love Ryan Hall, I love to watch him compete, and I root for him every time he toes the start line. What Hall doesn't do, is pray to God for a win, thank God for when he does win, or praise God for shattering the American marathon record.

This has nothing to do with Tebow being a Christian. It has everything to do with him being an asshat about it.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 01-08-2012, 22:33
i agree

if you make your life and beliefs public then you better be prepared to accept the good and the bad that comes with it. you cant really try and argue the logic of this with fundamentalist christians or extreme atheists though. they're all cut from the same cloth

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 01-08-2012, 22:33
Quote:
Like I said, the greatest irony of the past 100 years is that the atheist community has become the most hateful, bigoted, and inquisitional religious/philosophical group of people in America. Here's Tim Tebow, a rookie QB that everyone said would fail, who goes to the playoffs, then beats the defending AFC champions in OT w/ an 80 yard pass. He's super fun to watch for his option style play and a really clean cut and nice guy off the field.

BUT HE ****ING PRAYS OMG I ****ING HATE HIM I HOPE HE BREAKS HIS ****ING NECK SO I CAN POST ON TW
Tebow isn't a rookie. Atheist are hateful? Really? Do Atheist walk around neighborhoods and try to recruit people and then get super upset when you tell them to **** off? Do Atheist kill certain groups of individuals because of their religion? I'm pretty sure a lot of Christians and Muslims would gladly kill each other if it was legal. Atheists would be on the sidelines with popcorn laughing at your dumb asses. I don't require religion and fairy tales because IM NOT WEAK.

I don't hate Tim Tebow, I hate the media and what it does with this garbage. Why don't we talk about real rookies that made the playoffs?

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
55 - 01-08-2012, 22:37
"I don't require religion and fairy tales because IM NOT WEAK."

Yes, atheists are the most hateful, bigoted group in America today. They're much more preachy and condescending than any religious group.

malone
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 01-08-2012, 22:38
I don't believe in God because of people like Durak.

A perfect God would never have made a mistake that bad.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 01-08-2012, 22:38
warbuddha vs drmeithos

it's like a special olympics version of the hunger games when you two go at it

skysnipe
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
58 - 01-08-2012, 22:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I like how he always points to the sky. Children in slavery in asia, AIDS and famine in Africa, record drought in Australia and New Zealand. . .but God was helping him make that touchdown. Thank you God.
I know this is posted often..but it never gets old.

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 01-08-2012, 22:42
This takes a bit of the sting out of my Bengals losing. Denver knocking out the patriots would be probably the best thing in the history of anything ever.

So basically...i'll be rooting for Mr Tebow.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 01-08-2012, 22:42
You ever think it's because we have random people trying to tell us how to live our lives and that we're "damned for all eternity"?

Atheists aren't protected under any kind of discrimination laws, to say that they're frowned upon by most of America is an understatement. Atheists just want to be left alone and not have to suffer through your retarded beliefs. But it's impossible for religious people to keep their beliefs to themselves and when we fight back we're "hateful and bigoted". Go hang out at a Church if you want to see real bigotry.

Page 3 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page tebow is proof god exists

Social Website Bullshit