UI Mods

they might be afraid of looking too much like wow now that its on a death spiral

I get the sense that they are more afraid of doing anything that makes the game more complex. The BioWare name and KOTOR lineage have brought a significant number of single player RPG types into their first MMO, and BioWare is scared that they will run away if they have to start configuring things or are asked/expected to have certain functionality to participate in group content.

IMO that mindset also explains the lack of any combat log/DPS meter functionality: no complicated numbers to look at, and nobody can be mean to you for being bad. It's really fun to run up against an enrage timer in a hard mode and have no idea if one of your DPS was asleep at the wheel for the entire fight.

I like how Rift let you move and resize EVERYTHING you wanted as a default option. Didn't have to download anything extra. I could do it all in game.

I like how Rift let you move and resize EVERYTHING you wanted as a default option. Didn't have to download anything extra. I could do it all in game.

^this

that was awesome

i wish swtor brought back galaxies ability que, and i mean a visual/interactive one. you can set the time it takes for an ability to be put on the stack but its not the same :(

Basically, I don't care about PvE, so I only want power auras. As Ickz said, staring at your bars suck. It's even worse on a sentinel, where everything is cooldown based.

Back