so this should be obvious

aNimAL

Contributor
i'm awesome at fire DPS and if anyone thinks differently they're probably wrong... any posts after this one signify that you think i'm the best at everything and that u are worse than me at everything

also if u use the word "fuck" or "troll" or "heals" in ur post i hereby decree that u suck lol and r gay

Last edited:
GL in SWTOR while i dominate the WoW leaderboards and thanks for proving me right about being better than all of u at everything that made me feel real good that u succumbed so easily to my wishes

Last edited:
zeph - Total Posts

adrenabutt -
Total Posts

me: over 20k posts, that's more than both of u combined? guess wat ur game WoW and MMOs r all about XP that's EXPERIENCE i have gained WAY more XP than u in posting.. learn to be real and come at me - also notice adrenaline doesn't have any friends on tribalwar??? there's a reason for that

Happy Total Posts

he posts way TOO much like get a life and stop hating on blizzard just cause u think u know the names of people in the business.. guess what, they are titans of industry for a reason and what are you? you script hte flag for happy flag to promote tribes renegadees

Last edited:
ya but only like 30% of my posts are dedicated to blizzard

the rest are dedicated to religitards, teemo, and penises :sunny:

Back