Ah fuck, this game is fun as shit

Shopper47

Veteran X
I am only a lvl 8 Sith Inquis, and I finally am no longer wearing Hot Pants, but the storyline and pacing so far are fun as hell. I am on some west coast PVE server too because it was the only one open, but there has been zero lag, FPS is good, and the class is so far enjoyable as shit. I can only wear cloth though so I am assuming that I am a mage with a saber basically.

I like the bonus quests you stumble upon for murdering everything too. The AOE slam is just wicked for carving through dudes.

5/5 so far, only a few hours in

./me feels the familiar grip of mmos embrace him ;s

lvl 10 inq/ass, lvl 13 war/mau. Love both of them, very fun gameplay.

Glad I went through the early parts, I now have a WAY better understanding of how to do stuff quickly. The "hearth" system (called quick travel) is AMAZING and I wish they'd mark the damn terminals better for the newbie areas. Took me forever to figure it out, and then bam cut right down on the long runs.

lvl 10 inq/ass, lvl 13 war/mau. Love both of them, very fun gameplay.

Glad I went through the early parts, I now have a WAY better understanding of how to do stuff quickly. The "hearth" system (called quick travel) is AMAZING and I wish they'd mark the damn terminals better for the newbie areas. Took me forever to figure it out, and then bam cut right down on the long runs.

i was rationing out my recalls until i saw the cooldown was 30 min. i does eliminate a lot of running

Back