[Occupy NYC] Police clearing out protest camps

Last time i checked rich fat cats want to get richer. In order to get more rich you have to hire someone to help. Oh my goodness, is that hired help called a job?!

Last time i checked rich fat cats want to get richer. In order to get more rich you have to hire someone to help. Oh my goodness, is that hired help called a job?!

Except you didn't read the article I posted to at all did you? Or are you being purposefully ignorant?

I like how they all cheered and chanted to let them back in when they were reading old news posts

Except you didn't read the article I posted to at all did you? Or are you being purposefully ignorant?

Shut the fuck up you greasy ugly dumbass. No one gives 2 shits about your opinion nor about the other ugly greasy protesting losers who are using this as an excuse to have multiple "Woodstock's".

Oh yeah and take that lard ass pedophile AJ with you.

Good job Scooby on once again showing a staggering amount of ignorance.
You drunk again?

If I was drunk I would still be 50x more intelligent than you..maybe if I combined that with smoking crack, dropping acid and followed up with a hit of E then I might be on par with you and shitbert.

If you agree with the protesters or not, there goes your First Amendment, right there.
Does it feel good?

If I was drunk I would still be 50x more intelligent than you..maybe if I combined that with smoking crack, dropping acid and followed up with a hit of E then I might be on par with you and shitbert.
:rofl: Great comeback.

Its private property. They dont want them there anymore. Go take another hit and beat on your bongos someplace else.

If you agree with the protesters or not, there goes your First Amendment, right there.
Does it feel good?

:rofl: Great comeback.

The moment you cross the line and infringe on other people's freedom that first amendment is out the window.

Agree or disagree?

(shitbag)

The moment you cross the line and infringe on other people's freedom that first amendment is out the window.

Agree or disagree?

(shitbag)
So every Occupy group was infringing on other people's "freedoms"? OWS was setup on private property, yes. Those people allowed them to stay there, now they changed their mind... fair enough. I support that.
But what about Oakland or all the other Occupy groups that didn't stay on private property that were cleared out at the same time as OWS did?

Oakland Mayor Jean Quan Admits Cities Coordinated Crackdown on Occupy Movement | capitoilette

So every Occupy group was infringing on other people's "freedoms"? OWS was setup on private property, yes. Those people allowed them to stay there, now they changed their mind... fair enough. I support that.
But what about Oakland or all the other Occupy groups that didn't stay on private property that were cleared out at the same time as OWS did?

Oakland Mayor Jean Quan Admits Cities Coordinated Crackdown on Occupy Movement | capitoilette

The problem is people are equating camping on public grounds with free speech.

Would camping be considered expressive conduct by the SCOTUS? Probably not.

Back