(WARNING) ((SO) REP THREAD)) Why do I get -reps with "stop posting"

It's not like it wasn't the first time I neg repped you stupid twat. And yes it's allowed, concidering I had to give out a bunch of positive rep to others in between neg repping you.

Oh hi. Who the fuck are you? Seriously, never heard of you. Did you wake up with a fucking great big sack of negrep by the side of the bed yesterday and decide to join a forum?

+rep for you Mark. Why the hell are you in the negs? :(

You want to come to our awesome Halloween Party?

Will do Alfred.

*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE*

how dare you compare me to that fat piece of shit :mad:

edit: this made me giggle

(WARNING) ((SO) REP... 10-20-2011 11:14 PM Faelderg Need to give out more rep so I can neg rep Mitch again
(WARNING) ((SO) REP... 10-20-2011 11:11 PM Faelderg Need to give out more rep so I can neg rep Mitch again
(WARNING) ((SO) REP... 10-20-2011 11:10 PM Faelderg Need to give out more rep so I can neg rep Mitch again
(WARNING) ((SO) REP... 10-20-2011 11:08 PM Faelderg Need to give out more rep so I can neg rep Mitch again

bahahahaha

Last edited:
*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE*

how dare you compare me to that fat piece of shit :mad:

edit: this made me giggle

(WARNING) ((SO) REP... 10-20-2011 11:14 PM Faelderg Need to give out more rep so I can neg rep Mitch again
(WARNING) ((SO) REP... 10-20-2011 11:11 PM Faelderg Need to give out more rep so I can neg rep Mitch again
(WARNING) ((SO) REP... 10-20-2011 11:10 PM Faelderg Need to give out more rep so I can neg rep Mitch again
(WARNING) ((SO) REP... 10-20-2011 11:08 PM Faelderg Need to give out more rep so I can neg rep Mitch again

So yeah I got +reps for the Alfred thing. I have no idea why. Who the hell is that? :lol:

I was just trying to say that I looked at Al as not "the" but the shortened first name of Alfred.

No. It's not one of those threads.

fuckin a, those threads suck

edit:

So yeah I got +reps for the Alfred thing. I have no idea why. Who the hell is that? :lol:

I was just trying to say that I looked at Al as not "the" but the shortened first name of Alfred.

alfred_neuman is a fat-fuck congenital liar that lives an almost walter mitty existence

one day he owns a porsche

one day he's running for local office

one day he's al gore

one day he's trying to sell his bentley

he's like tehvul except tehvul is a skinny spic liar instead of a fatally obese spic liar

Last edited:
Back