Tribes 1 - October 2nd PU's

even tho i dont have mouse 2 play i show to server 2 show support to tribe and generate good publicity

i get kicked by obese mav for talking while in obs

i have demo

disgusting that such a fat idiot has any admin role in what is left of such a great game

sign of the times i say. mav is a horrible player and person and i demand an apology or else

ya ggs d00ds

pretty funny how i outplay coza without a mouse

analysis of my demo shows that it is due to my awareness and general tribes know how multiplied by his general know nothingness and absolute poor play

i wake up from drink and log on 4 tribes

then i win sum lose sum

and i take shower

i will b tacos later

and it will b good day

That was a lot of fun last night; hopefully it will help shake the rust off of some basers and teach some LT d00ds how to play a position :D

RC is a ruthless map because of the shitty spawn locations. You spawn 80% of the time on the far ledge and HO can just hammer that ledge into oblivion. I was only HO for 10 mins or so and had 60+ kills just by dropping mortars there. Whoever Farms is playing the hardest and most important position because keeping our shit up and keeping a HoF and HOs rolling is key to winning in modern tribes (map is so big, people can ramp up insane speed and you simply will not catch them naked).

It would be nice if someone wrote up what cluster is so maps don't get crazy lopsided too :)

i find it interesting when jomo5k suggests that ppl need 2 learn 2 play base

I don't know why you're coming at me, it's not like cyanide has produced anything in the past decade tribes-wise. You can hide behind the veil of "lol not caring not taking anything seriously" all you want but there's nothing there for you to contribute (back to back 400 pt games? fuck yeah). Poops and Dare do all kinds of crazy shit in the forums but at least they show up and take PUs seriously and play to win.

But go ahead and keep basing your opinion on 1999; the relevance is electrifying.

(and yes LT players largely have no idea how to play Base. See CCD BE side last night for extreme VDT VDT VDT ctrl-k spam for 10 mins straight)

Copa you can make jokes, but there are certain things that need to happen to win a base map and as was proven numerous times last night, a good 30%+ of the people in attendance had no idea what to do other than "play map like LT" or "snipe".

LT is cowboy tribes but base still has shit that needs to happen to win, and general strats that best affect your team. Seeing people leave RTs up, walking across SB in heavy, having no idea what to do when their base is taken, killing each other endlessly to rape the bottom of SB while the HoF sits up top fully alive, sitting there with a rep pack not helping bring invs up, having two cappers behind you and trying to grab the flag instead of clearing the HoF off the stand(or trying to CG him down from full instead of just discing him off the stand etc), what to do in stand offs, what to do in clusters, how your position changes from HO to LO, all kinds of shit needs to generally happen to win.

and none of it is particularly hard to do, people just have no idea how or when to do it.

Back