Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is T:A's chance to capture the entire market with their amazing features like not getting stuck under the ground!

As long as the game client isn't launched from a web browser and I can buy it on steam, I like it better than BF3 already.

thanks for the heads up, haggis. Didn't realize it was going to be a live thing

Edit: Bunch of softball questions. Nothing really new.

Confirmed that there's going to be no competition support at launch though. Even made it sound like "Private" servers won't be available. :rofl:

Last edited:
from the interview - their logic regarding a spinfusor in every loadout:

"Tribes is all about freedom we want players to have the freedom of playing without a spinfusor"

:rolleyes:

also they are putting hitscan weapons in the game to give players more freedom

i wish i was making these statements up

Wow... that's the most fucked up logic I've seen a while.

Yeah... wouldn't "freedom" be going back to the original Tribes system that allows you to pick whatever the fuck weapons and packs you want? I was really trying to keep an open mind about this game, but when the fan base is thrown fag ass marketing bullshit lies like this I give up.

Last edited:
Oxy, that, seriously, is the straw that broke the camel's back for me. When I read that, I was like...this guy is SERIOUSLY full of shiat. Who the hell says that except for people that are trying to come up with excuses for their weak ass design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back