So, who still plays?

Dead Ben

Veteran XX
I had an old account but can't access it, probably for the best. Who still plays and how can I get in your corp?

I still play.:)

Just get in the game and join the Tribalwar chat channel; you'll find us there.

Some of the ex-FREE guys are running with Rionnag Alba atm... if you can buy a toon or something...

first of all theres not many actual tw dudes left

second is that they are strewn all over the place. The actual original TW corp has 60 ish members but ive never ever seen any of them login in like 4 years. TW's second "official" corp FREEE, merged the remainder of active people into R A which isn't under TW control so strict recruitment and yadda yadda ~~elitepvp~ (and thats without going into the drama llama details). I don't know what happened to vlasic's and the rest's faction warfare corp. I just know he's pretty busy with RL.

i usually recommend people to join TEST (reddit's alliance) because they have really good newbie programs and it seems like a good place for fun, casual pvp. The downside is you have a boat load of 4chan tards to deal with.

join the tribalwar channel ingame and people will help u and give u stuff

Most of the FW corp ended up joining a C6 WH alliance to do epic roams in T3 pimpships.

Myself and Narl (the old Horb) joined A4D so we could remain in Curse and enjoy some casual roams and not have any responsibility.

Back