[Discussion] Forum Rules (no trolling or nonsense allowed)

sf banned me for ma'ing a teammate at 8 am with 4 people in the server - when we were all skiing around midairing each other (unleashed even told me in pm u guys were tk'ing each other the map b4 i joined, and in that same map unleashed was skiing around with the flag and we were trying to midair each other) - ur just a power tripping newbie with a chip on his shoulder cause i knew u were cheating and u play every day and i show up once a week and bury ur team solo for a few maps

there is a reason u apologized @fter and unleashed unbanned me right away

in fact in that same map me and my teammate were tk'ing each other for the first 10 minutes or so and you decided to ban me cause you are a shitty admin and a worse player

editors note: i went back to undelete ur thread about 10 mins later but i couldn't find it so i gave up

Last edited:
ur just a power tripping newbie with a chip on his shoulder

editors note: i went back to undelete ur thread about 10 mins later but i couldn't find it so i gave up

LOL.jpg

I don't even need to post, I can just watch opsayo be retarded; this is fantastic

sf banned me for ma'ing a teammate at 8 am with 4 people in the server - when we were all skiing around midairing each other (unleashed even told me in pm u guys were tk'ing each other the map b4 i joined, and in that same map unleashed was skiing around with the flag and we were trying to midair each other) - ur just a power tripping newbie with a chip on his shoulder cause i knew u were cheating and u play every day and i show up once a week and bury ur team solo for a few maps

there is a reason u apologized @fter and unleashed unbanned me right away

in fact in that same map me and my teammate were tk'ing each other for the first 10 minutes or so and you decided to ban me cause you are a shitty admin and a worse player

No opsayo, I don't like you because you're a racist asshole to me and you mainly criticize and troll and project words/actions/motives onto people with misanthropic zeal.

Not sure why you're bringing tribes skill into this i never claimed i was better than you, nor is that where my problem with you lies.

Also the fact that you continue to accuse me of cheating after my demos were reviewed and cleared by several people is pathetic.

I nominate me for forum moderator. Clearly, we need someone who will not rage and delete on-topic, benign, ancillary content because someone pissed them off in a video game. I'm that someone. It is impossible to make me rage, and I don't give two shits what any of you think about me.

Vote for Scuzzle.

Or maybe, just maybe, we can drop the whole retarded mod thing. We already have mods who aren't power tripping retards and do their job.

is Amadeus part of the "We"? I don't recall him actually serving a purpose here.

Doesn't play tribes, Doesn't support tribes, Doesn't contribute to tribes.

Glad to see we've got a moderator that is active and mature enough to not rage-delete everything. The War on Opsayo was successful.

Back