Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

Oh look pics of girls without you in them.

10i7xic.jpg

Better?

I made a thread about 6 months ago where I posted all the various naked pics I had saved of the girls I've fucked. Legal action was threatened, and it was taken down.

Don't be upset that I'm better than you are.

Don't be upset that I'm better than you are.

LOL! Yeah dude, chill on the cocaine, bro. I'm happy I don't hook up with whores and look like a balding Nick Nolte mugshot.

Edit: Actually, thinking back, the last chick I hooked up with would probably be considered a filthy whore but the second part still applies.

u mad bro? even if i were completely bald i'd still pull more pussy than you. how does that make you feel?

p.s. your band is shit too

edit: and i get bruce willis comparisons, not nick nolte. my losing my hair isn't something i hide

Last edited:
Maybe in the future, once I'm certain they aren't all following me on TW. I've had a few of them make TW accounts and follow me around. One went so far as to fill up my inbox with back-and-forth crazy "I hope you die" type shit (I was actually in love with that one though). They normally only read threads that are made by me though.

I'm sure there's some creepers out there who have some pictures saved. I even sent a few private ones to people like mstrike who'd ask for specific pics. If he sends one to you, that's up to him.

u mad bro? even if i were completely bald i'd still pull more pussy than you. how does that make you feel?

p.s. your band is shit too

edit: and i get bruce willis comparisons, not nick nolte. my losing my hair isn't something i hide

Oh e-fights about having sex, these are fun. Add in the balding and it's even cooler.

I'M ON THE INTERNET AND I'VE HAD SEX MORE THAN U CUZ IM SO MUCH COOLER AND HONEST U MAD BRO

And what band are you even talking about?

You're the one that started the attacks, angst-man. You're obviously upset. I'm talking about the one you have posted in the TW music forum. You guys are obviously young, so you have tons of room to improve, but at the moment you blow.

The bottom line is this:

I troll tons of people on TW all the time, but I do so knowing that I'm actually better than those people. If you want to compare lives, feel free to post what you feel outdoes me. I'll be eagerly awaiting your reply.

f5f5f5f5

Last edited:
You're the one that started the attacks, angst-man. You're obviously upset. I'm talking about the one you have posted in the TW music forum. You guys are obviously young, so you have tons of room to improve, but at the moment you blow.

Well first off I was kidding and I just said "Oh look pics of girls without you" or something. You got all mad. mY bAd BrO.

Oh that was a band from like 2 or 3 years ago and music from 4 years ago. I don't play with them anymore. I play in a band out here in LA now. Going into record soon but we've played around LA/Hollywood a bit. Much better than that instrumental band I was in before.

The bottom line is this:

I troll tons of people on TW all the time, but I do so knowing that I'm actually better than those people. If you want to compare lives, feel free to post what you feel outdoes me. I'll be eagerly awaiting your reply.

We can compare lives when I'm not at work.

Look forward to hearing it. I don't know what you played, but I think the bass player was pretty good despite being - I'm assuming - 20-22. There's no telling who'll actually pursue it and be awesome in the future though.

I'm also in a band that's not-so-great.

Look forward to hearing it. I don't know what you played, but I think the bass player was pretty good despite being - I'm assuming - 20-22. There's no telling who'll actually pursue it and be awesome in the future though.

I'm also in a band that's not-so-great.

I was the bass player :cool: (thanks). And yeah we were 19-20 at the time that was recorded.

My band now is by no means great but better than that one.

30ddny9.jpg

I wouldn't say she's fat, she's kind of cute, actually.

I guess it depends on your standards. She has a few assets.

As for that lil darling .

Oh, I would sooooo ravage her.
From her nose to her toes.

All,
in between,
never mind her screams!

Last edited:
Back