Obibun breaks out... of the closet (admitted gay)

r8csuf.jpg

more threads please

why are you guys not listening

do you honestly think you're going to get to me with 2 whole threads

wait a second who's trying hard here

the guy balling out of control

or the dozen people literally dedicating their entire daily forum effort, two days in a row, to obsessing over that guy

hmmmmmmmmmmm

You highlighted two of your own threads in that picture? I could run shit too then if I just made a bunch of threads about how cool I am.

it was pretty funny when you thought you were head over heels and going to marry that crazy girl then raged on her ex-bf. makes you

the crazy ex in that scenario.
Rayn I don't understand why you of all people spread misinformation
ok i guess we have to check the record then.
btw 12/10 thread is a hilarious read.

I may edit this after I see just how ridiculously long wall of text looks

7/10
she's got a lot of great qualities that make her perfect for a relationship.. she likes to clean, do laundry, doesn't like going

out partying.. etc.

she's basically the exact opposite of every 20-something white north american girl I've ever dated
We've only been dating for about a month and a half, and I've gone back to see her twice in that time period

so yeah, I've been faithful
then I get to come back home to a gorgeous girl with an incredibly wealthy family who

wants to marry me

no, TW virgins misrepresenting information

I said I want to/I'm going to marry this chick

and at some point these nerds interpreted it as meaning I'm engaged
12/10
no, TW virgins misrepresenting information

I said I want to/I'm going to marry this chick

and at some point these nerds interpreted it as meaning I'm engaged
Yeah no, it was a long and convoluted process. Dated for

~4 months, spent ~2 months afterwards in limbo. In the end what it came down to is that girls from rich families (and hers was worth ~30++ million)

always have massive psychological problems, at least in my experience. They never get raised properly.

She was a good girl and had everything going for her, but deep down, and I mean deep fucking down, she had some major issues. It got to the point where I

just didn't want to deal with them anymore.

So basically we broke up and I kept fucking her for two months, then got drunk and angry one night and decided to message her long-term long-distance

ex-and-now-again-boyfriend (the guy she cheated on, broke up with, got back together with and then continued to cheat on with me) and told him EVERYTHING.

I mean, like, explicitly. I told the dude about all the wonderful places we fucked, how many times I came all over her, how many times I turned off her

phone's alarm in the morning, fucked her, and laughed when he tried to call her during.

The last message I got from her was like, 'STOP IT.. YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE'

Well next time don't cheat, you dumb bitch.

Really though, it was a decent shot at the finale. But she had too many issues.

I won't say I was wrong, per se. I knew what I was getting into. But you scratch the surface of deep psychological problems and more just keep

cropping up.

ed- Gotta take shots at everything, eventually you'll score a nice headshot and rock the leaderboards.

ed2- Oh, and we were never "engaged" but it was very clearly headed that way. Thank God it didn't, dodged a bullet there.

edit - removed obi's wall of rage e-mails shit was too long.
[Hion] Would you wreck this? by Obibun - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums

the funniest part of that pic is not that he post in 80% of the threads on tw

but rather how he has a 3:1 or 4:1 ratio of posts in all of them

Back