Death Punch Studios filling positions.

yeah because this:

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae219/wushumaster45/halo%20reach%20pics/Halo_Reach_-_Sangheili_Officer.png[-IMG]

looks like this:

[IMG]http://heavenswail2.com/renegades/images/GroupShot.png[-IMG]

Stfu, you fail.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="leeleatherwood, post: 16444033, member: 56096"]Because the model looks nothing like a Halo Elite thing or whatever it is.

Now if he would have said it looked like the polycount model (which isnt a Halo model) then i would have agreed.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Jensen, post: 16444560, member: 56168"]
Edit:
Also, the person who said the model looks like an elite is correct. The general anatomy for the character was inspired heavily from an elite of halo. I think that's fairly plan considering that the character has the same amount (and same direction) of limbs and articulation points.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="7"][B]BUSTED[/B][/SIZE]

Good luck anyway.

Also, changing the name from Renegades to something else would be nice. ;) I realize RenWerX likely cannot take any legal action against you, nor do I imagine anyone from RenWerX really would. But, you know, Renegades WAS our IP.

A message to all the trolls out there.

I sincerely want to thank you for all of your hard work and dedication. Because of you today something very important was brought to my attention. I purchased digital content from a reseller that was incorrectly representing the content, and thus I was unknowingly misusing said content from the creators original goals.

Because of the superior trolling powers present on these forums, the content creator thankfully took the time to post on here informing me of my mistake and thus saving me countless amounts of time, effort and money in the future.

Again, I thank you all greatly, and I do look forward to your assistance with the trolling in the future.

What's the bet Jensen is ChewSpitt or Amadeus? They both got a lot riding on this to fail.

Chewspitt because he has been trying to prove some point about it being illegal to use skiing and jetpacks in any game.

And Amadeus because if this is succesful his existance in TT would be pointless.

You're a fucking retard.

What exactly do I have "riding on this to fail"? :lol:

I sincerely don't give a shit if this thing fails or not (even though you don't need to be to bright to know it will fail). Trolling this thread is merely a time waster for my day.

I think it's ironic that faggot like you call someone retarded. I don't want to explain every obivious post I make to you so would you mind to use your own head and figure it out yourself.

Back