Israel requires Chinese workers to sign no-sex contract

Highfive

Contributor
Veteran XX
Chinese workers in Israel sign no-sex contract | World news | The Guardian

Chinese workers at a company in Israel have been forced to agree not to have sex with or marry Israelis as a condition of getting a job.

According to a contact they are required to sign, male workers may not have any contact with Israeli women - including prostitutes, a police spokesman, Rafi Yaffe, said.

These are the same people that purport that multiculturalism is a good thing in Europe and America but when Chinese workers come to Israel, they're forced to sign a contract that says they will not have sex with or marry any Israeli women. When will we wake up?

About 260,000 foreigners work in Israel, having replaced Palestinian labourers during three years of fighting. When the government first allowed the entrance of the foreign workers in the late 1990s, ministers warned of a "social timebomb" caused by their assimilation with Israelis.

What a fucking joke. These zionists are ruining our civilization.

gary.png

I bet I know what they eat on christmass

Typical kike behavior.

It won't make any MSM news in the US.

Should it? I mean...with all the shit going on in the world, should the US media blow up a big story about how an Israeli company required chinese immigrants to sign a restrictive contract? I think not.

edit: from 2003.

Should it? I mean...with all the shit going on in the world, should the US media blow up a big story about how an Israeli company required chinese immigrants to sign a restrictive contract? I think not.
Yea, it's old, I'll give you that, but far more idiotic shit is put on the news. You just won't see it because it's not pro-Jew.

wow. one company. lets write off the whole country.
Ah, typical kike apologists.

It's a pretty reasonable policy... I'm sure a cross-cultural relationship would certainly be prone to create jinks

And nobody wants to deal with people who are jinks'd.

No wonder they chews to make them sign a contract.

Last edited:
Back